Want to play a game? Part 3

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe Everyone who posts a number could paste this one line below their number post so that the next person will be almost forced to see it:

If your number is 3 digits or less, add zeros to the front to make it 4 digits long. Example: 43 ---> 0043. Please copy this line to the end of your post.

so, an example post would look like this:

####

If your number is 3 digits or less, add zeros to the front to make it 4 digits long Example: 43 ---> 0043. Please copy this line to the end of your post.

Edited by MN Legend
Great idea Mike! ...When are you going to start answering your phones and emails...?

GLTA

WS

Don't hold your breath on me answering the phone. For real! Now on the email... Why don't you send me your email address so I can see what you have sent.

Checked your email. Only email unanswered was an email you sent asking to be notified when we started offering dealer pricing. Really nothing to answer there. And when you placed your order on 07-17-09 your card was denied and many emails were sent back and forth that day, your order was fixed the same day and shipped. Not really sure where you are coming from with your email comment above. Your emails were answered. In fact we made contact with you over the denied charge. And it has been made clear we don't take calls at this time. On this site, my site, my voicemail... Thanks.

That's right. If I remember correctly, I initially used an AMEX card to place an order on your site. Turns out you don't take AMEX, so one of your employees contacted me, and I had to provide a Visa card number and order a spring to get the drum order processed. Sorta unusual, but no problem there, I did as requested. We got it worked out, I got the drum, and it works great. I'm very happy with it.

You are absolutely correct that it is your business, and you have the option to answer or not answer inquiries, or phone calls if you wish. I meant no offense Mike. It's clear that you are up to your neck in projects - and I sympathize.

You have created a terrific product, and deserve much praise. Prior to placing the order with you, I attempted to contact you via your web mail without a response, and you were unreachable by telephone. It can be off putting when there is no clear line of communication, or communications go unanswered.

Congratulations on your anniversary. I wish you continued success and prosperity for many years to come.

WS

Great idea Mike! ...When are you going to start answering your phones and emails...?

GLTA

WS

Don't hold your breath on me answering the phone. For real! Now on the email... Why don't you send me your email address so I can see what you have sent.

Checked your email. Only email unanswered was an email you sent asking to be notified when we started offering dealer pricing. Really nothing to answer there. And when you placed your order on 07-17-09 your card was denied and many emails were sent back and forth that day, your order was fixed the same day and shipped. Not really sure where you are coming from with your email comment above. Your emails were answered. In fact we made contact with you over the denied charge. And it has been made clear we don't take calls at this time. On this site, my site, my voicemail... Thanks.

That's right. If I remember correctly, I initially used an AMEX card to place an order on your site. Turns out you don't take AMEX, so one of your employees contacted me, and I had to provide a Visa card number and order a spring to get the drum order processed. Sorta unusual, but no problem there, I did as requested. We got it worked out, I got the drum, and it works great. I'm very happy with it.

You are absolutely correct that it is your business, and you have the option to answer or not answer inquiries, or phone calls if you wish. I meant no offense Mike. It's clear that you are up to your neck in projects - and I sympathize.

You have created a terrific product, and deserve much praise. Prior to placing the order with you, I attempted to contact you via your web mail without a response, and you were unreachable by telephone. It can be off putting when there is no clear line of communication, or communications go unanswered.

Congratulations on your anniversary. I wish you continued success and prosperity for many years to come.

WS

Sorry I was was quick to nip at you. A few people have used this site to launch attacks on me and it keeps me a little defensive. It looks like all you have to do now is pick a number! :haha::super:

Mike - I forfeit my entry. thank you.

Oh, buullll-shit!!!! I generated you some numbers. Randomly the same way I made them for the drum. Here they are:

Let me know if you don't like them and you can pick your own! :haha: