CSS 10% Discount Code for Carolina Shooters Supply

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are now offering a 5% 10% discount code to members for all the great support we have had this year. Enter CSS in the Promo Discount Code:  box on the checkout page.  The code can be entered in th

I just picked-up the new AR STYLE ALUMINUM FOREARM. From the pics, it looks great!   I can't wait to get it installed on my upcoming S-12 conversion project.   With regards to the 5% discount cod

PERFECT TIMING, used it on the conversion kit I blackmailed the wife into letting me order today (she dented my truck... tee hee). Thanks y'all!

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Hey guys,

Just wanted to say thanks for always getting my parts out fast,and offering a generous discount to forum members. Gota ask about folding mechanisms from ace tho. Everyone seems to be out! Something going on with Ace? I had to pick up an Ace copy from Stormwerks. Seems to be an identical copy,and fits nice.

XaceX

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to let people know not only does CSS have great products, good prices and ships fast. They also have excellent customer service. I contacted them by phone about a mag I ordered that had a problem and two days later got a new one in the mail. Thanks good people at CSS ! :super:

Edited by Palidin

We are now offering a 5% discount code to members for all the great support we have had this year.

Enter CSS on the Promo Code line when you log in with your password or create a new account. This can only be entered at that time to receive 5% discount on regular priced items.

PERFECT TIMING, used it on the conversion kit I blackmailed the wife into letting me order today (she dented my truck... tee hee). Thanks y'all!

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

I am sorry we are not selling the firearms anymore. We are concentrating on parts and have many new products in the works.

whaaaat?? I had planned on a firearm purchase in both November, and December. that is just the pits, and I am sure many customers will be upset about this. good luck in your future endeavors, hope to see some rifles for sale sometime in the future when you decide it was a mistake :P

I am sorry we are not selling the firearms anymore. We are concentrating on parts and have many new products in the works.

whaaaat?? I had planned on a firearm purchase in both November, and December. that is just the pits, and I am sure many customers will be upset about this. good luck in your future endeavors, hope to see some rifles for sale sometime in the future when you decide it was a mistake tongue.png

The firearms consume a tremendous amount of time every day that takes me away from helping customers with conversions. Customer service is our top priority in our business and we are focusing on that.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just recently picked up a Saiga 12 and made a birthday list of conversion parts. My girlfriend bought a few of the things on the list and they already arrived...taunting me for another two weeks...the shipping is just too damn fast, and reasonably priced...

I ended up ordering a few extra things on my list and I'm pretty sure they'll be here by Wednesday. CSS definitely knows how to get things done.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/servlet/-strse-58/Saiga-12-round-shotgun/Detail?sfs=8240dd2e

Just ordered 2 of these 12 rounders, just picked up my Saiga yesterday [cross's fingers]

Thanks CSS

EDIT:

1\19\13

Mags arrived today, USPS "misshipped" them, thanks again CSS

Edited by Slagathor
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.