CSS 10% Discount Code for Carolina Shooters Supply

We are now offering a 5% 10% discount code to members for all the great support we have had this year.
Enter CSS in the Promo Discount Code:  box on the checkout page. 

The code can be entered in this box to receive 5%  10% discount on all inventory.

You will also still receive our same dedicated customer service to help you with your conversions and fast low priced shipping on all orders.
You can always call or email if you have any questions and I will respond ASAP.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are now offering a 5% 10% discount code to members for all the great support we have had this year. Enter CSS in the Promo Discount Code:  box on the checkout page.  The code can be entered in th

I just picked-up the new AR STYLE ALUMINUM FOREARM. From the pics, it looks great!   I can't wait to get it installed on my upcoming S-12 conversion project.   With regards to the 5% discount cod

PERFECT TIMING, used it on the conversion kit I blackmailed the wife into letting me order today (she dented my truck... tee hee). Thanks y'all!

Posted Images

tried the code but for some reason they would not accept it in the code box

It is case sensitve. make sure it is captial letters all together. CSS

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I just picked-up the new AR STYLE ALUMINUM FOREARM. From the pics, it looks great!

I can't wait to get it installed on my upcoming S-12 conversion project.

With regards to the 5% discount code, it will definitely keep me coming back for spare parts and "nice-to-have" items.

CSS has a very nice website, with lots of goodies for the Saiga shotguns and rifles. I'll be back...

Thanks for offering this discount! ;^)

~ alaj70

• Like 1

I am SO stupid. I forgot to even LOOK here for a code! :ded:

Considering that I still need to move my trigger, and a few other alterations, I WILL remember. I will remember. I will remember... :super:

UPDATE:

Greg just emailed me with a refund... man! What a sweet deal! Thanks CSS! I'll be back - again, and again, and again! :super:

Edited by CKinVA
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Yes, I just used it 3 days ago.

Yes it is a permanent discount. Use CSS in the Promo Code Box to always get 5% off regular priced items. You invoice at the end will show a "5% Discount" at the bottom and automatically change the price of the items.

I just found this and I 10 minutes ago I ordered a Surefire magwell (not real happy with the Rocknlock) and 2 more Surfire 12 rounders.

order #xxx6249F

Anyway I can get the 5% off??

Oh,, I also forgot I just recieved my rail as well.

Maybe its enough back to cover half of another mag and Ill order one!

No problem, send me an email for this order number and I will take care of it.

• 4 weeks later...

ok guys im having trouble finding the promo box can anyone help thanx

If you are a new customer, it is the very bottom box below your phone number.

If you are a returning customer it is the bottom box below your password.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just bought the vented slot barrel shroud from CSS, and I need to tell you all that it is awesome. It looks great and makes my saiga look even meaner... if that is possible. Thanks CSS for making products for us to dress up our guns.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.