Carolina Shooters Supply 5% Discount Code

We are now offering a 5% discount code to members for all the great support we have had this year.

Enter CSS on the Promo Code line when you log in with your password or create a new account. This can only be entered at that time to receive 5% discount on regular priced items.

You will also still receive our same dedicated customer service to help you with your conversions and fast low priced shipping on all orders.

You can always call or email if you have any questions and I will respond ASAP.

• Like 5
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are now offering a 5% discount code to members for all the great support we have had this year. Enter CSS on the Promo Code line when you log in with your password or create a new account. This ca

Can't do any of that unless I am logging in there is no link TO LOGIN.   How? Registered by randomly clicking,...forgot what/where I did that.I had to leave my net session. Alw

Just HOW good is Carolina Shooters Supply?   I'll tell you. I ordered late Saturday night and FORGOT completely about using the Discount Code when I placed my order. :dollar:   I mean, I've bee

• 1 month later...

Bah! I just submitted a order last night but didn't see this.

I'm right there with you...

Still quite comfortable with my purchase however, and have nothing but faith that it will make it to me well befor the rest of the parts i'll need...

• 2 months later...

Ok I have to say this I don't hardly say anything on here and im sorry about that still learning but not only did I get the 5% discount but I order on 12/19/09 and got my package on Christmas Eve WOW :eek: that was quick Merry Christmas to all I got my present on time Thank You Greg you ROCK!!!!!!!!! :super:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just HOW good is Carolina Shooters Supply?

I'll tell you. I ordered late Saturday night and FORGOT completely about using the Discount Code when I placed my order. :dollar: :dollar: :dollar:

I mean, I've been pouring over this entire site for over a week now, made my list of "immediate" 922r compliance parts, (just to start with).

During all the excitement I about starting my S-12 mods I FORGOT to enter the Discount Code when I ordered. :ded: duh.

Anyway, talk about feeling stupid, TWO DAYS later I remember I could have saved 5%. So, I wrote a quick email to CSS telling them how much of an idiot I was.

An hour later Greg writes me up a credit and sends it to me!!!

THAT was the last thing I expected. Wow.

Anyways, I not only recommend CSS, but encourage you to get what you can from them to spruce-up your SAIGA 12's, a great source, and fair priced!

A big THANK YOU from CKinVA :super: I'll be back!

• Like 1

I hear ya!

I don't understand all the posts about what mag to get for the .223 when Carolina SS has any one you would want- - -

AND AT A DISCOUNT TO BOOT!

That should be end of story, just get the damn mags for your .223 from this outstanding forum member!

Oh, don't forget he's giving an added discount for all us members!

Thanks CSS

:beer:

wow, LOL i should have left a update on this a while back. Greg read my post and gave me the discount anyway.

I didn't even ask for it... maybe its a little creepy he knew my information well enough that he was able to give me the discount without me reminding him who i was...

Still great guy! Amazingly fast service. It seems like i can't do a build without ordering something from him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We are now offering a 5% discount code to members for all the great support we have had this year.

Enter CSS on the Promo Code line when you log in with your password or create a new account. This can only be entered at that time to receive 5% discount on regular priced items.

You will also still receive our same dedicated customer service to help you with your conversions and fast low priced shipping on all orders.

You can always call or email if you have any questions and I will respond ASAP.

Great more incentive for me to spend money! Thanks Greg!

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Greg,

First of all Thank You for the super service in completing my order for my new Saiga 12 ,plus Tapco Stock- 10 rd.Mag. and Forearm. I ordered it Friday the 8th and the Mag. and Tapco Stock Kit arrived today (The 13th). I will look for the forearm tommorrow, and HOPEFULLY my local FFL man will have the Entree to this whole deal ASAP !. I do appreciate the super fast handling of this opening purchase.

I read about the 5% discount to the members here on the Forum and must ask, Can it be applied to my purchase, even though I didn't include the code on my order? I understand if it is considered, "after the fact"....but I am old guy always looking to save a buck !

Thanls again,

Al Bowen

Lanesville IN

Edited by Mayor Al
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Promotion code is not working ... tried it just now and it says Not Valid.

Got a new one?

Make sure there are no spaces between the letters. CSS

Shows how slow I am..... Didn't see this info until tonight. Ordere charging handle from Greg and this time applied the discount. Worked with no problem.

Wish I would have known about this when I placed $455 order the other day! :deadhorse:

Anyway the order came super fast and totally in order. FANTASTIC service from CSS.

Thanks Greg. :big_smile:

• 4 weeks later...

Should the discount show up at checkout? Mine says "5% discount" at the bottom of the last page, but it's not being subtracted.

It changes the price at checkout. If you compare the price on the invoice to the price on the website you will see a 5% difference on regular priced items. Sale items and firearms not included.

Thanks,

Greg