Carolina Shooters Supply 5% Discount Code

I made an account and had to leave now I can't find where to login and put the S12 member CSS -5% code at there is no link.

If you are a returning customer there is a "Promo Code" box right below where you put your password.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are now offering a 5% discount code to members for all the great support we have had this year. Enter CSS on the Promo Code line when you log in with your password or create a new account. This ca

Can't do any of that unless I am logging in there is no link TO LOGIN.   How? Registered by randomly clicking,...forgot what/where I did that.I had to leave my net session. Alw

Just HOW good is Carolina Shooters Supply?   I'll tell you. I ordered late Saturday night and FORGOT completely about using the Discount Code when I placed my order. :dollar:   I mean, I've bee

I made an account and had to leave now I can't find where to login and put the S12 member CSS -5% code at there is no link.

If you are a returning customer there is a "Promo Code" box right below where you put your password.

I can't find where to login

Can't do any of that unless I am logging in there is no link TO LOGIN.

Edited by sufi pirate

How?

Registered by randomly clicking,...forgot what/where I did that.I had to leave my net session.

Always can take the moolah elsewhere.

Will do so in 3 hours without CORRECT response.

Edited by sufi pirate

How?

Registered by randomly clicking,...forgot what/where I did that.I had to leave my net session.

You need to relax guy!

Once you have a shopping cart all nice and full with items that will be delivered at near lightning speed by an extremely professional individual, you then click on the CHECKOUT link at the top right of the page. Clicking on that CHECKOUT link will bring you to THIS PAGE at which point you login and finish with your business.

Edited by Mullet Man
  • Like 1

How?

You need to relax guy!

Once you have a shopping cart all nice and full with items that will be delivered at near lightning speed by an extremely professional individual, you then click on the CHECKOUT link at the top right of the page. Clicking on that CHECKOUT link will bring you to THIS PAGE at which point you login and finish with your business.

+1.

Dude gets that impatient after 1 hour of his question being posted and not being answered? Holy shit, you would have thought he posted his question 2 weeks ago and got no response. :rolleyes:

What is stated above is correct. You can always call or email us direct if you have a question.

I do not sit around waiting for posts to respond to. I would rather get orders out the door.

Thanks,

Greg

I wish I'd known about this before I bought my S-12... it would have saved me nearly $25.:rolleyes:

Sorry the code does not work on firearms or sale items.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I really apreciated the discount for my first order from CSS, and shipping was fast

the reduced power trigger spring is AWSOME, my ak variant already had a G2 trigger and I like it alot, but now with the new trigger spring I have a clean, crisp breaking trigger

thank you so much Greg

Greg is a true professional to deal with.

I just ran across this thread Dammit!!!

I have spent HUNDREDS of $$$ with Greg without knowing of the discount code but I still feel that for the quality of the parts and the customer care I received I got a very good deal!

I have a couple more parts to order from him and the Zombie Stopper will be complete...

All the parts except the phony fwd pistol grip W/flashlight on it were ordered through Greg on the phone (Had dial up and it hated his check-out system)

006.jpg

005.jpg

001.jpg

004.jpg

Edited by Revolution
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would like to say I have been ordering parts from CSS since a couple of months ago, and the 5% is very helpful for as much as I order.

Greg is always on top of the order and ships quicker than anyone else.

I have ordered from other suppliers on here as well, and I find that CSS has the best customer service of any of them.

I order, I get a confirmation email from the shopping cart, then one from Greg. I usually get an email from USPS with the tracking number in a day or less, then I receive the Items in less than 4 days.

Greg is also available to answer all of my questions in whether they are dumb or not.

Keep it up Greg, and I will keep ordering.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

hello, im trying to buy a bullet guide and cant figure out how to receive a discount, help would be very appreciated

When you log in type CSS in the promo code box below your password.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I ordered my conversion kit from CSS and I got it in 4 days, super fast delivery. They also answered all of my email questions very quickly, great customer service. Wish I would have seen the discount code before I ordered, oh well. I will be ordering more parts next month, hope I remember to use it. :)

Great service, I can not recommend these people enough.

HI,

I placed my order today for my x39. I used the discount code but the amount reflected on the invoice is the regular total.

Is that normal?

There is a 5% discount note one the details page on your website but no change is reflected there either.

HI,

I placed my order today for my x39. I used the discount code but the amount reflected on the invoice is the regular total.

Is that normal?

There is a 5% discount note one the details page on your website but no change is reflected there either.

Firearms and sale items not included.

HI,

Is that normal?

Firearms and sale items not included.

Well darn. I didn't see that. Ok. I know to use it with the conversion kit in a couple of months.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just want to say thanks for the lightning quick service and awesome discount. Ordered Sunday night and picked up my package at the Post Office Wednesday morning. Finished my conversion and it started raining here in Texas for the first time in collective memory!

• 5 weeks later...