Carolina Shooters Supply 5% Discount Code

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are now offering a 5% discount code to members for all the great support we have had this year. Enter CSS on the Promo Code line when you log in with your password or create a new account. This ca

Can't do any of that unless I am logging in there is no link TO LOGIN.   How? Registered by randomly clicking,...forgot what/where I did that.I had to leave my net session. Alw

Just HOW good is Carolina Shooters Supply?   I'll tell you. I ordered late Saturday night and FORGOT completely about using the Discount Code when I placed my order. :dollar:   I mean, I've bee

thanks for the promo code.. about to make another order this week..

do you guys take paypal? just curious..

I am sorry we do not.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks a lot for your quality "shopping" experience. 5% discount, simple yet fast shipping, and quality parts. I just placed another decent sized order from you and look forward to receiving it. I've been so busy with work and school that I haven't had time to convert my S12 yet, so I figured why not buy pretty much everything else I want and put it all on at once. I have some time off coming up and that'll be the perfect time to do this!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...