AR mag Adapter troubleshooting

MY MSA mag adapter is not allowing my aluminum mags to insert easily. I have taken the mag adapter off the gun. Can someone tell me what I should use to slim down the side walls. I have a dremel tool but I'm not sure which attachment to use. I tried using files but they barely scraped the paint off.

Did you mill the right amount of inside?

The front trunnion

I just got my gun back from Diavolo arms. It looks like he did mill the front trunnion so I took the mag adapter off to check if it was the mag adapter. The mag doesn't slide into the mag adapter easily. I have to really push it in and struggle to press the mag release and get it out.

Did you mill the right amount of inside?

The front trunnion

I just got my gun back from Diavolo arms. It looks like he did mill the front trunnion so I took the mag adapter off to check if it was the mag adapter. The mag doesn't slide into the mag adapter easily. I have to really push it in and struggle to press the mag release and get it out.

Are all of your mags doing that? I have one that won't drop free and the rest do.

What brand magazines are you using? I've found that some AR mags have wider back seams/spines than others, and that a little sandpaper to the channel that runs up the back of the adapter's magwell helped ease things along.

I'm using a 10 round c-mag and a 9 round competition aluminum mag because I live in NJ. They worked very well in my bushmaster and they are a lot thinner then the p-mag's profile. Is there something I can mark the mag with to see what areas are hitting the metal?