Thanks for the replies guys! I just don't want to get somethin that will feel hollow or soft in my hand, I'm lookin for a solid feel.

Oh, I could take this quote in so many directions... :lolol:

Ok, back on a more serious note. The Tango Down grip that PA mentioned is a good choice. Chaos makes a nice VG as well.

Depends on the style you want. Below is a link to ones offered by Carolina Shooters Supply. Greg is very helpful with phone inquiries. My personal choice was the last one listed - the vertical ergo grip. It is very solid and has a battery compartment in it. I added added the SGM Tactical Gen 2 Forearm to my 410 so I had something that would hold the grip. I am very pleased with the outcome!

http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/se...es?sfs=f497b8d3

Thanks for the replies guys! I just don't want to get somethin that will feel hollow or soft in my hand, I'm lookin for a solid feel.

Oh, I could take this quote in so many directions... :lolol:

Ok, back on a more serious note. The Tango Down grip that PA mentioned is a good choice. Chaos makes a nice VG as well.

Lol yeah I didnt think about what I was typing till after I wrote it lol.....

And oliverb that was actually the grip I was looking at but wasn't sure if it was a solid piece or not

Here's another plug for Tango Down. I have two of them (one for my AR and the other for my S12). I have not had a chance to shoot my S12 since I installed the Chaos quadrail (EXTREMELY high-quality product, BTW) and the Tango Down grip, but it feels super-sturdy and I have yet to read anything bad about them.