Range Bags

Range Bags... what do you use? what is in it?

here is my new range bag, its a Midway USA Competition Range Bag that i picked up on sale for $40 dollars

this thing has so many pockets i keep finding new ones every time i mess with it

As of now it holds 105rds of 12g ammo, 100rds of .45, 50rds of .223, 100rds of .22 and 20rds of 7.62x54

A Glock Model 30 and a Glock Model 32

Extra Glock Mags, Extra AR15 Mags, Extra Saiga 12 Mags and Extra 10/22 Mags

Complete cleaning kit for every caliber along with patches and oil

Basic tools (screwdrivers, punches, pliers, stapler)

2 sets of Earmuffs, a set of safety glasses, a few foam ear plugs

Spent Brass holder and Targets....and i still have more room for more goodies

here is a good video review of the bag

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=HvfVNNQbsyk

here are a few pics

IMAG0110-1.jpg

IMAG0068.jpg

IMAG0078.jpg

IMAG0077.jpg

IMAG0094.jpg

IMAG0108.jpg

IMAG0093.jpg

IMAG0092.jpg

how do you like setup?

Call me crazy, but for a long gun, wouldn't you want a bag that your gun fits in? I'm just sayin...

Mine shotgun bag is pretty cheap, common, and basic... . For $30 or so, it's not bad... holds some ammo, mags, and eye/ear, etc in the pouches. In the big compartment, you can fit a one or two long guns and also put a pistol or two in there (assuming they all the extra guns have sleeves/ zip bags to avoid gettin all scratched up).

When I'm just shooting handguns, I use the basic black NRA bag that fits a couple guns, eye/ear, and a few boxes of ammo.

Edited by Juggernaut

Here is my bag. I wish that I knew who made it, but there are no tags, no distinguishing marks, no country of origin. Nothing...

I love it though because it fits my Saiga-12 and my AK perfectly. It has thick padded shoulder-straps so that it can be worn like a backpack. The shoulder pads even have attachment points and loops for added utility. It has a velcro-closable pair of hand-carry handles as well.

P1010001.JPG

P1010005.JPG

I can carry 3 Saiga-12 mags in one pouch. Factory 8-rounders will fit, but 10rnd mags likely will not. The middle pouch can hold 75 rounds of boxed ammo. The last pouch carries my tools and some cleaning supplies.

P1010002.JPG

There is an internal pocket with two padded velcro pockets. I keep a cleaning rod in here and my cleaning solutions and oil in separate ziplock baggies, in addition to some cleaning patches.

P1010003.JPG

And inside... I keep this 12gauge AK thing. Barely enough room with the optics mounted. I might get a separate padded bag to keep the scope and rail from getting beat to shit, but this bag is pretty well padded.

P1010004.JPG

If anyone knows who makes this bag, lemme know. I am interested in another. It is likely an actual military bag, but who's, god only knows.

Zenmetsu

Your bag looks similar (not the same though) to one I picked up from US Cav (link below)

I have a 36" which fits my x39 and AR perfect. I'm planning on picking up a 42" for My S12's and other longer guns.

My ammo bags are courtesy of NRA (when the other half joined) and S&W when I picked up a revolver.

The OP's bag looks nice with a ton of pockets.

Zenmetsu

Your bag looks similar (not the same though) to one I picked up from US Cav (link below)

I have a 36" which fits my x39 and AR perfect. I'm planning on picking up a 42" for My S12's and other longer guns.

My ammo bags are courtesy of NRA (when the other half joined) and S&W when I picked up a revolver.

The OP's bag looks nice with a ton of pockets.

I win.

Range Bags... what do you use? what is in it?

here is my new range bag, its a Midway USA Competition Range Bag that i picked up on sale for $40 dollars

this thing has so many pockets i keep finding new ones every time i mess with it

As of now it holds 105rds of 12g ammo, 100rds of .45, 50rds of .223, 100rds of .22 and 20rds of 7.62x54

A Glock Model 30 and a Glock Model 32

Extra Glock Mags, Extra AR15 Mags, Extra Saiga 12 Mags and Extra 10/22 Mags

Complete cleaning kit for every caliber along with patches and oil

Basic tools (screwdrivers, punches, pliers, stapler)

2 sets of Earmuffs, a set of safety glasses, a few foam ear plugs

Spent Brass holder and Targets....and i still have more room for more goodies

here is a good video review of the bag

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=HvfVNNQbsyk

here are a few pics

IMAG0110-1.jpg

IMAG0068.jpg

IMAG0078.jpg

IMAG0077.jpg

IMAG0094.jpg

IMAG0108.jpg

IMAG0093.jpg

IMAG0092.jpg

how do you like setup?

I have this same bag. Did you find the 2 pistol bags in there? there are a ton of places to lose stuff in there.

it is the voodoo tactical bag, and to be honest its a great bag. ITs all molle compatible. The center molle compartment fits a drum mag perfectly, i mounted 2 molle agp mag pouches to the other sides though. If you want pictures i can post em. It holds everything i need with no issues, and now i have 2 extra molle pouches for whatever. I would have paid the price for the bag just to get the center molle pouch for my md20.

I picked up that same large bag when Midway had it on sale last year or so.

As with quite a few of the items that Ive purchased from Midway, I consider it one of the best values Ive found. ....it even included an ammo carrier.

The only down side is that it has so many features and storage spots that its heavy as hell when loaded.

I think Im going to pick up their smaller one while its on sale this month

16"x12"10" now $27 regular $40

P.S. signing up for Midways monthly sales flyer to be emailed to you in advance can be dangerous for your wallet

cheers,

HarvKY

It is a voodoo case voodoo comes with the duel straps on the back the condor comes with one long sholder strap I have both bags and you cannot tell the diff. between the two on quality they are both top notch just a few minor details like the straps unless you buy it from some one that says its nib and they took the straps out or pulled some of the bags off but the voodoo came with 3 bags as did the condor same configuration also

post-17989-1252294299.jpg

post-17989-1252294318_thumb.jpg

It is a voodoo case voodoo comes with the duel straps on the back the condor comes with one long sholder strap I have both bags and you cannot tell the diff. between the two on quality they are both top notch just a few minor details like the straps unless you buy it from some one that says its nib and they took the straps out or pulled some of the bags off but the voodoo came with 3 bags as did the condor same configuration also

Thought they looked very similar, except for the straps on back.

The place I got mine from is always running some 15% (or more) sale which easily covers shipping.

I've got the VooDoo Tactical bag too. But I have the one that holds 2 long guns, with a padded divider in the middle to keep them separate. Got it for like $60 from Sportsmans Guide awhile back. Great bag.

I also have the small NRA bag, and use it pretty much every time I go shooting.

I've got the Midway bag - an awesome bargain at $39! I only carry pistols in it since I have a few smaller cases for my HK's, using it for all my gear, tools and ammo and yes it gets heavy. The brass bag is nice if you are reloading for your pistol / rifle casings. Once I get the Tromix side folder I'll measure and order one to fit from a local supplier here in FL. Very reasonably priced and they make it to your length.

I use a CAMCORDER bag. It hold 4-5 pistols (in there holsters) and about 4 boxes of ammo (50 round boxes)..

Very discreet (just a tad heavy compared to a camera).. Came FREE with a camera I bought 8 years ago or so..

Side poket for ear plugs, rags, hoppes, etc...

i rock a voodoo bag as well, think it was $40-50 and worth every penny. the center pouch thats perfectly sized for a drum is a bonus.

i'm pretty sure once i put a folder on my 223 i'll be able to fit it in there too. but for now it carries everything i could possibly need.

Thanks for the info guys!!! I just got me a 36" Voodoo bag from sportsmansguide and it exactly what I wanted! perfect!

Glad you like it. It would not fit my Saiga-12 before conversion. That made me a saaaad panda. Luckily she fits now. :)