So a friend of mine picked up a burris to compliment his chaos quad and we're having a hell of a time sighting it in.

When mounted the dot is so high up in the sight picture that its completely worthless and we've been able to bring it down a bit but its still almost an inch high from where it needs to be.

The windage adjustment seems to be working fine as we've centered the dot we just cant get it to come down to a reasonable picture.

I know some of you folks are running these successfully and i'm hoping there's just a trick to it we're not aware of, any input would be rather helpful at this point and much appreciated. Thx

The damn things are a PITA to adjust!!!! Tiny little freaking screws, no clicks, etc.

The only advice I have is to make sure BOTH of the locking screws are screwed out BEFORE any adjustments are done. Then tighten back down and check your POI. Then repeat. If you don't retighten the locking screws the recoil can throw off the adjustment again.

And double check that it's fully seated on the rail.

good luck!