Other front sight block options would be Dinzag and Krebs. The Krebs sight has a standard AR style A2 front post, the post and ears are at the correct height to work with the Krebs rear ghost ring. Dinzag offers 2 different height front sights with regular AK/SKS style posts - one for the original S12 rear notch and a higher one that will work with a military style windage adjustable AK leaf sight.

Dinzag's front sights clamp on with a set screw underneath for a clean appearance. The Krebs sight is a split clamp with 2 screws to pinch it shut. Both are made from steel and finished in matte black oxide.

Other front sight block options would be Dinzag and Krebs. The Krebs sight has a standard AR style A2 front post, the post and ears are at the correct height to work with the Krebs rear ghost ring. Dinzag offers 2 different height front sights with regular AK/SKS style posts - one for the original S12 rear notch and a higher one that will work with a military style windage adjustable AK leaf sight.

Dinzag's front sights clamp on with a set screw underneath for a clean appearance. The Krebs sight is a split clamp with 2 screws to pinch it shut. Both are made from steel and finished in matte black oxide.

They both look sweet. which one do you think works the best.

They both look sweet. which one do you think works the best.

Dinzag's has the cleanest attachment design (no split clamp) and works best with a traditional AK rear sight. The Krebs sight has ears that work perfectly with the Krebs ghost ring.

I used to run a Dinzag, but switched to Krebs. It's a shotgun, not a rifle.

man, you guys dont check Max's Estore here do ya?

he has plenty of russian parts, 12 gauge, 20 gauge, and 410, as well as some rifle parts from other manufacturers.....his agp mags are uh, 39 bucks ya know.....

http://www.saiga-12.com/products.asp

EFS-M3G3-1.jpg

EFS-M3MP_01.gif

I AM MENTIONING THIS BECAUSE PEOPLE SEEM TO FORGET THERE IS A STORE HERE AT THE FORUM, NOT TO TAKE BUSINESS FROM ANY VENDORS HERE.

There is a lot of cool shit available in the forum store.. more Russian parts than most other sites out there. The bolt-on Russian fsb's look good, but I've already gone with a Krebs setup... and I can't say I regret it. Aperture sights are far superior imo.

It'd be nice if Krebs was a business member here, as I really like a lot of their parts, and have a few installed on my S-12. But, obviously that's their decision. *shrug*

Edited by post-apocalyptic