Tromix: Called It Quits?

I think I remember Tony mentioning that he was getting backlogged with things, a few weeks ago... perhaps this is the correct scenario, BRG3.....

Might be just a temporary "let me catch up with my shit" sort of thing.

:smoke:

Tony Emailed me awhile back and said something was going on that required him ot find a new location for his shop. Shortly thereafter, he posted here that he was not taking new work for the time being. Now this appears on his web site. I don't know what's actually going on, but I assume all these things are related.

Edited by shooter2

For those that bought the dozen 12" barreled Tromix guns, they will be delivered as promised as soon as the Form 3's clear the ATF, so don't freak out. I am still here, just finishing up the last remaining orders. I've made some wild stuff over the years but it's time to move on. I'm burned out....................

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

I've never used your work Tony, but I know it's well respected. I think I speak for everyone when I say that you'll be missed. However, you'll always be welcomed back if you ever decide you're ready to go again. I hope everything is well for you, and please at least do what you can to stay in touch on the forum and enlighten us with your occasional $0.02. Goodluck with whatever future projects you take on.