I was just looking at all of the cool videos that AA has posted on youtube show casing all of their select fire weapons and their 30 round drums. The videos are all posted by Wraithmaker.

I had one of the 20 round drums when they came out and was going to post an opinion but the comments section for all of the videos has been disabled. I wonder why they did that??

I was just looking at all of the cool videos that AA has posted on youtube show casing all of their select fire weapons and their 30 round drums. The videos are all posted by Wraithmaker.

I had one of the 20 round drums when they came out and was going to post an opinion but the comments section for all of the videos has been disabled. I wonder why they did that??

You have got to be kidding...

I really don't think they want my opinion of their product.

I really don't think they want my opinion of their product.

:deadhorse: I think so too! :deadhorse:

Heck that have gone all Hollywood now anyways, they dont need us. Isnt that their drum on the new Gamer movie?

That was a super smart move on their part! I saw a Hollywood movie once where they made a man fly with nothing but a red cape! :super_man:

It should be a trivial piece of special effects and CG to make a AA drum appear to run!

This forum, being somewhat grounded in reality, seems to suffer in that reguard... :rolleyes:

Do you still have it?

Do you still have it?

No I gave it to Cobra to see if he could unf*ck it. He couldn't. The last pic I saw of on here he was using it as a door stop.

LOL! It really does make a very sexy doorstop. It has also served as a good test piece in anyone's S-12, which was brought over here....plus all of mine. No telling how many drums it has sold for MD Arms...I've actually gotten it to work in some guns, but I damn sure wouldn't risk my life on it.

Thank you again for sending it though, after who you bought it from....and all the damned trouble that one particular drum caused, it's very nice to have it to show people, and test in their weapons.

LOL! It really does make a very sexy doorstop. It has also served as a good test piece in anyone's S-12, which was brought over here....plus all of mine. No telling how many drums it has sold for MD Arms...I've actually gotten it to work in some guns, but I damn sure wouldn't risk my life on it.

Thank you again for sending it though, after who you bought it from....and all the damned trouble that one particular drum caused, it's very nice to have it to show people, and test in their weapons.

Just for the record, I bought from a member here who was completely honest with me and told me that it did not work in his gun. I wanted to look at it and see if I could tweek it or my gun to make it work. I did not attempt either due to lack of intrest. I knew what I was buying but just had to see for myself.

Heck that have gone all Hollywood now anyways, they dont need us. Isnt that their drum on the new Gamer movie?

That was a super smart move on their part! I saw a Hollywood movie once where they made a man fly with nothing but a red cape! :super_man:

It should be a trivial piece of special effects and CG to make a AA drum appear to run!

This forum, being somewhat grounded in reality, seems to suffer in that reguard... :rolleyes:

ok, I L. O. L. d.....................