JT ENGINEERING MAGWELL DEMO BY JACK TRAVERS

thats pretty friggin sweet there man was that at fort polk ?

Actually at the Leesville PD range. (Fort Polk) I am there right now and will head back to Florida either tomorrow or Thursday. The guys at the PD are great, I have my own keys to their range and can train as needed whenevere I need to. Good to have Cop friends!!

Jack

Do you live in Palm Beach county?My wifes family lives there.....there's nowhere to shoot there.

Anyhow,awesome video.You should make it up to the sepsa multi gun match here in Jacksonville,Fl sometime to show the local Saigas haters who is boss. :devil:

thats pretty friggin sweet there man was that at fort polk ?

Actually at the Leesville PD range. (Fort Polk) I am there right now and will head back to Florida either tomorrow or Thursday. The guys at the PD are great, I have my own keys to their range and can train as needed whenevere I need to. Good to have Cop friends!!

Jack

Do you live in Palm Beach county?My wifes family lives there.....there's nowhere to shoot there.

Anyhow,awesome video.You should make it up to the sepsa multi gun match here in Jacksonville,Fl sometime to show the local Saigas haters who is boss. :devil:

That is why I come here to Louisiana to train and work on/test new parts and such. I have three different ranges which will allow me to do whatever I need to accomplish.

I use to shoot up in Jacksonville whenever they had a good match. Just hadn't been up that way in a while. Might check it out again.

I do all the machine work/builds in West Palm Beach, FL., but want to try to relocate here in Louisiana. Yeah, there really isn't anywhere to shoot there. I have to drive 45 minutes just to test fire the guns and it really gets to be a pain in the ass.

Jack

This looks like a great product and a real improvement to our saiga 12s

Stupid question time.

1. do you have to modify the magazine? I'm guessing yes.

2. Can I still use the 20 rd MD drum?

Mags must be modified slightly. Very easy to do.

Drums will not work.

Amazing shooting.

I've been researching the two magwells offered by CSS for a few weeks now but have been unable to find detailed information on installation. I only ask due to limited work space and tools readily available since I now live in an apartment.

So here is the question...

Could either Jack or CSS post an installation guide (with pics if possible)or a youtube link of an actual installation here or somewhere else so I know exactly what I'm getting into before purchase?

Thanks in advance.

Eric

Amazing shooting.

I've been researching the two magwells offered by CSS for a few weeks now but have been unable to find detailed information on installation. I only ask due to limited work space and tools readily available since I now live in an apartment.

Could either Jack or CSS post an installation guide (with pics if possible)or a youtube link of an actual installation here or somewhere else so I know exactly what I'm getting into before purchase?

Thanks in advance.

Eric

There is no video yet of this. It does come with instructions. Once the magwell is setup you drill and tap 3 holes in the bottom of the receiver or just drill 3 holes and use nuts on the inside to hold it in place.

Amazing shooting.

Thanks in advance.

Eric

There is no video yet of this. It does come with instructions. Once the magwell is setup you drill and tap 3 holes in the bottom of the receiver or just drill 3 holes and use nuts on the inside to hold it in place.

Right on. Just a few more questions...will this work with a factory trigger guard and FCG? Does the Magwell come with the three bolts and nuts? Has anyone found any difference between the AGP and Surefire models? I am assuming there are two different versions in order to accomodate shooters who already have a large number of one mag over the other ie: I have umpteen million AGP mags so I buy and mount the AGP Magwell and vice for Surefire mags/Magwell?

Thanks for all of the good info so far.

Eric

Amazing shooting.

Thanks in advance.

Eric

Right on. Just a few more questions...will this work with a factory trigger guard and FCG? Does the Magwell come with the three bolts and nuts? Has anyone found any difference between the AGP and Surefire models? I am assuming there are two different versions in order to accomodate shooters who already have a large number of one mag over the other ie: I have umpteen million AGP mags so I buy and mount the AGP Magwell and vice for Surefire mags/Magwell?

Eric

It does not matter where the trigger guard or trigger is. There is a difference in the inside dimensions of each model. It comes with #5 screws to tap with, you can buy longer ones with some nuts to secure without tapping.

Amazing shooting.

Thanks in advance.

Eric

Eric

It does not matter where the trigger guard or trigger is. There is a difference in the inside dimensions of each model. It comes with #5 screws to tap with, you can buy longer ones with some nuts to secure without tapping.

Thanks again and one last question...I promise...what is involved with the mag mods? I would assume cutting some sort of a notch in the rear of the mag?

Thanks again for the help and personal service.

Eric

Another question for a CSS rep or anyone who has purchased/mounted a JTE Magwell from CSS.

In the video Jack has a quick mag release on the S12. Is that part of the Magwell or is it a seperate installation?

Thanks

Eric

That is his extended mag release we sell. There is a video on my site showing installation of it.

Another question for a CSS rep or anyone who has purchased/mounted a JTE Magwell from CSS.

In the video Jack has a quick mag release on the S12. Is that part of the Magwell or is it a seperate installation?

Thanks

Eric

That is his extended mag release we sell. There is a video on my site showing installation of it.

Thank you for the answer...just put in my order for an extended mag release, tromix DIY trigger guard, and Tromix trigger group. Holding off on the Magwell until I decide which mag I prefer (AGP/SureFire).

Thanks

Eric