Jack Traver's stock

Sir i have ordered from you with great success in the past and now i have a question on a future order so i don't screw it up. I currently have a converted s12 with this for a stock.

http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/se...BLE-AK47/Detail

and though this stock has served me well i'd like to upgrade to something a little more serious. I would like to have a stock exactly like Jack Travers in your magwell youtube demo. Do i need to purchase this, plus a magpul "stock"?

http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/se...lapsible/Detail

or do you have another suggestion?

To be honest i'd like to have Jack's s12, but i can't afford it and ive seen him shoot, so i can't take it...i'll just have to buy one like it piece by piece. Any help on this would be appreciated as i don't want to buy the wrong thing or only half of the parts that i need. You can't make a pb&j sandwich without the p so i'd hate to not have everything i need all at once.

Thank you for your time VK.

That is the correct part. It is a very solid design that Jack is now using on his builds. It uses the tang to attach so you will not need to cut the tang off. You then slide on the Magpul or any other Commercial, not Milspec size stock on it.

post-9063-1252495400.jpg

post-9063-1252495425.jpg

That is the correct part. It is a very solid design that Jack is now using on his builds. It uses the tang to attach so you will not need to cut the tang off. You then slide on the Magpul or any other Commercial, not Milspec size stock on it.

I like the concept behind this, looks like a good product!

• 4 weeks later...

The CAA COLLAPSIBLE TUBE is a quality piece of hardware, but be ready to do some modifying or grinding if you use a bolt on style DIY trigger guard on a converted rifle. The rear mounting bolt head interferes with the insertion of the CAA tube.

Absolutely nothing wrong with either part... they just try to occupy the same space.

• 4 weeks later...