• 1 month later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm In.

If you write Saiga 12 Forum member "insert name here" in the comment section of your order, we will adjust the order when we receive it.    

Posted Images

Yes, it clears the charging handle when folded right.

Does this stock clear the charging handle if folded to the right? I sure hope so, I have a Left handed charging handle and if it clears to the right then it should clear the handle when folded to the left..

• 2 months later...

We just received our second production run and we have in stock ready for shipping.

post-5490-1252513084_thumb.jpg

Mississippi Auto Arms Skeleton Stock

Machined from solid 6061 aluminum and power coated. Bolts on to Tromix Weld On back plate and all Saiga Internal and External Receiver Blocks.

Folding Mechanism can be added to easily fold your stock to side.

Optional AR15 recoil pad can be added.

Weight: 11.5 Oz.

Length: 8.7" long

Saiga Forum Member Pricing $59 + Free TAPCO recoil pad for the month of September http://www.mississippiautoarms.com/index.p...products_id=804

Made in the USA and counts for 1 US compliant part

We are giving away 1 stock per 100 replies to this thread. The drawing will take place on September 20. If you would like to be put in the raffle, reply to this thread with "I'M IN". One entry per forum member.

Converted Saiga 12

post-5490-1252532028_thumb.jpg

We just received our second production run and we have in stock ready for shipping.

post-5490-1252513084_thumb.jpg

Mississippi Auto Arms Skeleton Stock

Machined from solid 6061 aluminum and power coated. Bolts on to Tromix Weld On back plate and all Saiga Internal and External Receiver Blocks.

Folding Mechanism can be added to easily fold your stock to side.

Optional AR15 recoil pad can be added.

Weight: 11.5 Oz.

Length: 8.7" long

Saiga Forum Member Pricing $59 + Free TAPCO recoil pad for the month of September http://www.mississippiautoarms.com/index.p...products_id=804

Made in the USA and counts for 1 US compliant part

We are giving away 1 stock per 100 replies to this thread. The drawing will take place on September 20. If you would like to be put in the raffle, reply to this thread with "I'M IN". One entry per forum member.

Converted Saiga 12

post-5490-1252532028_thumb.jpg

i am in thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got the one I ordered over the weekend with the Tapco pad in the mail today. Looked like more of a matte black in the pics. Didn't realize how skinny it was, either. Kind of used to the looks and feel of the Tromix stock fatter receiver-width top, but it will serve its purpose.:killer: Putting the MAA stock on the S12 and moving the Tromix stock to the 7.62x39.

-KC913

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...