Skeleton Stock by Mississippi Auto Arms

post-5490-1252513084_thumb.jpg

Mississippi Auto Arms Skeleton Stock

Machined from solid 6061 aluminum and power coated. Bolts on to Tromix Weld On back plate and all Saiga Internal and External Receiver Blocks.

Folding Mechanism can be added to easily fold your stock to side.

Optional AR15 recoil pad can be added.

Weight: 11.5 Oz.

Length: 8.7" long

Saiga Forum Member Pricing $59 + Free TAPCO recoil pad for the month of September http://www.mississippiautoarms.com/index.p...products_id=804

Made in the USA and counts for 1 US compliant part

We are giving away 1 stock per 100 replies to this thread. The drawing will take place on September 20. If you would like to be put in the raffle, reply to this thread with "I'M IN". One entry per forum member.

Converted Saiga 12

post-5490-1252532028_thumb.jpg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm In.

If you write Saiga 12 Forum member "insert name here" in the comment section of your order, we will adjust the order when we receive it.    

Posted Images

post-5490-1252513084_thumb.jpg

Mississippi Auto Arms Skeleton Stock

Machined from solid 6061 aluminum and power coated. Bolts on to Tromix Weld On back plate and all Saiga Internal and External Receiver Blocks.

Folding Mechanism can be added to easily fold your stock to side.

Optional AR15 recoil pad can be added.

Length: 8.7" long

Saiga Forum Member Pricing $59 for the month of September http://www.mississippiautoarms.com/index.p...products_id=804

Made in the USA and counts for 1 US compliant part

We are giving away 1 stock per 100 replies to this thread. The drawing will take place on September 20. If you would like to be put in the raffle, reply to this thread with "I'M IN". One entry per forum member.

I'm In

jrmock

This is a really good looking stock and should be strong! I would like to try one on an AK I am building. Thanks for posting the weight! Can you tell me what the weight of the Ace 8.5" is for reference? Ace Stocks is shy about that information on their website.

I'M IN

The ACE 8.5 weighs 9.0 oz

This is a really good looking stock and should be strong! I would like to try one on an AK I am building. Thanks for posting the weight! Can you tell me what the weight of the Ace 8.5" is for reference? Ace Stocks is shy about that information on their website.

I'M IN

Will accept AR pads that slip on. We have the Promag and TAPCO pads in stock.

Will a Ace pad or a limbsaver bolt on? Or any pad other than an AR? Looks good.

Write your member number in the comment section of the order and we will adjust pricing to member pricing.

Picture on Converted 12 with recoil pad

post-5490-1252531755_thumb.jpg

Picture on Converted 12 without recoil pad

post-5490-1252531946_thumb.jpg

With external receiver block kit

post-5490-1252537457_thumb.jpg

im in

also, can we get a pic of it installed on a gun? and how do we members get the discount? i am planning on ordering from the site soon and a new stock is on my list...

The back is smooth

post-5490-1252532419_thumb.jpg

I'm in

How about a picture of the Backside :lol: of the Stock. Is it flat/smooth like an Ace Stock or more like the Tromix stock?

post-5490-1252537413_thumb.jpg