Anyone have Saigas for less than 350 right now?

All I have been able to find are a few around the net for no less than 350 and sometimes around 500 or more! I need another one, already have the parts, so if anyone knows where to get a 7.62 for cheaper than centerfire has them, please let me know. I have searched extensively.

My favorite FFL, got me a quote of $399.00 plus fee's and CALDOJ stuff. But here's the kicker, 1 to 2 month back order from the distributor! I guess if Centerfire has them in stock, sounds like now might be a good time to buy. Anyway, that's th SA in CA...

Best price Ive seen is at Peach State

Peach State, Classicarms and centerfiresystems all have the 7.62x39 for 349.99. Peach state is a business member here, so all things being equal, go with them. HOWEVER, you can probably negotiate a better deal (or at least free shipping) with any of the above retailers. They all want your money, and they all pay less than $300 per rifle themselves. SO, remember to haggle!

Peach State, Classicarms and centerfiresystems all have the 7.62x39 for 349.99. Peach state is a business member here, so all things being equal, go with them. HOWEVER, you can probably negotiate a better deal (or at least free shipping) with any of the above retailers. They all want your money, and they all pay less than $300 per rifle themselves. SO, remember to haggle!

less than 300$ a rifle huh.....you make it sound like we get them from RAAC for 225 bucks or something.....

less than 300$ a rifle huh.....you make it sound like we get them from RAAC for 225 bucks or something.....

is that a hint, hin,t or are you just poking fun at peeps

So should I wait for prices to come down or is that not going to happen, I should buy now?

Can you see the future of the prices of guns? If so, please list all guns which are going to increase in value :)

Honestly, who knows what's going to happen with the prices; if you can afford the rifle in your current budget and you will get good use out of it, just get it... $350 sounds like a fair price to me. Please buy from one of our sponsors.

So should I wait for prices to come down or is that not going to happen, I should buy now?

Can you see the future of the prices of guns? If so, please list all guns which are going to increase in value :)

Honestly, who knows what's going to happen with the prices; if you can afford the rifle in your current budget and you will get good use out of it, just get it... $350 sounds like a fair price to me. Please buy from one of our sponsors.

I completely agree. I bought mine at what was a steal at the time-$379 plus $25 shipping. I have no regrets because I feel that the rifle is worth more. If you want it and can afford it, then it is worth it to you. Speculation will always leave you guessing and without a rifle.

Maybe at gun shows, you'd be able to find one for less, but it probably won't be by much. Got mine locally for $349, new but it lacked a mag, but I didn't plan on sticking with just the factory mag anyways. On the plus side, I didn't have to worry about FFL transfer fees or shipping costs. I was kind of lucky to find that price, as there are a few local dealers that stock these rifles, and their prices are $429, $479, and $499.

must log in to view pricing

7.62 for $326 (16"), $333 for 20".

.223 for $319.

if they are in stock, i have no idea.

Centerfire didnt have any in stock when i placed my order online 2 weeks ago, for the $349 plus free shipping deal. they couldnt tell me when they were going to get the next batch in. so i cancelled the order with them. i then ordered from Classic Arms the same day (last Thursday, in stock) for $349 plus $26 for shipping and it arrived at my FFL in 2 working days.

i found that place above, AFTER my order had already shipped from Classic Arms. DOH!

Edited by Mullet Man

I'd WAIT. I think prices will be even low this holiday season just because I don't see the economy getting better any time soon. Prices have been slowly falling now for months and all the dealers seem to have a good supply. Plus the buying frenzy is over.

Well you guys DO make between $45-70 per rifle right? You get them at around 290 and sell them close to $350. You can't tell me there is not wiggle room in the price (well you could tell me that but I'd call BS on you right away as Ive haggled successfully on these things in the last three years)... :smoke:

must log in to view pricing

7.62 for $326 (16"), $333 for 20".

.223 for $319.

if they are in stock, i have no idea.

Centerfire didnt have any in stock when i placed my order online 2 weeks ago, for the $349 plus free shipping deal. they couldnt tell me when they were going to get the next batch in. so i cancelled the order with them. i then ordered from Classic Arms the same day (last Thursday, in stock) for $349 plus $26 for shipping and it arrived at my FFL in 2 working days.

i found that place above, AFTER my order had already shipped from Classic Arms. DOH!

Ya know, this is where I got my first one years ago for 275, back when DPH had them for 250. Thanks for the posts everyone.

I would like to thank everyone for suggesting Peach State, and also for reminding the members to buy from sponsers even if you don't use us. I can tell you that 349.00 is the best deal that we can do. If you want free shipping with us as a member please use coupon code sagia12-fs. This coupon has no experation date and is good for all purchases of 50.00 or more. We are also a member at calguns.net and will ship to CA.

Thanks again!!

Jeremy

I would like to thank everyone for suggesting Peach State, and also for reminding the members to buy from sponsers even if you don't use us. I can tell you that 349.00 is the best deal that we can do. If you want free shipping with us as a member please use coupon code sagia12-fs. This coupon has no experation date and is good for all purchases of 50.00 or more. We are also a member at calguns.net and will ship to CA.

Thanks again!!

Jeremy

Is that a misspelling in the code (bolded) on purpose or just quick typing?

Thank you.