• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That means someone thought enough of you to give you a plus one.....

hrmmm...   <?php print rand() . "<br>"; //generates and prints a random number; print rand(10, 30); //generates and prints a random number between 10 and 30 (10 and 30 ARE included); p

In my opinion, there really is no need to advertise one's "repping" choices . . .   I've seen this lead to gross abuse on other forums. Examples: "I've got a [free item] to whoever gives me points"

Posted Images

Holy shit....where is the rewind button......

change is bad....mkay??

Seriously though.....gonna take a lot of getting used to.....

so far it seems the organization is a bit like a run on sentence.....need some punctuation, as it were.

Okay, I must be a friggen 'tard because although I can readily identify the "Recently Added Topics" box located to the right of the screen.... I can't find the friggen "Latest/New Posts" (since my last visit) icon command.

Somebody help me out here, will ya?

:unsure:

Oh, and for what it may be worth.... I think a forum member's "Interests" taken from their profile data, being conveyed underneath their avatar, should not be included with normal forum posts. Because as you can see with mine.... it ends up being as long as my Johnson.... :lolol:

Edited by Gary

I like the new "skin", but the more I look at it, the less condensed the information is, which there is a LOT of information here to be found....

I dunno. I like it, and I dont like it. There is too much "space" on my screen that isnt being used......

Oh, and for what it may be worth.... I think a forum member's "Interests" taken from their profile data, being conveyed underneath their avatar, should not be included with normal forum posts. Because as you can see with mine.... it ends up being as long as my Johnson....

Damn dude, that's only about 3" on the screen I'm looking at now. Perhaps I need to get one of those "objects may appear larger" mirrors.

Not insulting your manhood or anything, but you gotta admit, you opened a pretty big door there bro 015.gif

I dont like how there is no clear division between stickied and non-stickied posts.

Ditto...otherwise, I think it will grow on me. And the division is there, it's just not as obvious as it used to be.

The stickies have an icon that looks like [>>]

The stickies have an icon that looks like [>>]

I caught them. Just not as clearly separated as before. Not a "huge" deal, just growing pains. And change is always a bit painful at the onset.

Other than that, the number of views doesn't seem to be updating. Perhaps just a temporary issue.

Edited by FLTF3

The "Old Style" skins will be added as soon as they are available - should not be long. They will combine the old look with the new functionality!!! You will be able to switch between the skins with just one click!

Makc, any chance we'll have access to a 'view new posts' feature?

Edit: Just hit the button up in the top right, I guess there weren't any new topics when I posted.

upper right corner... look for the RSS feed logo... AKA view new content.....

I was going through withdrawal,.. how about a little warning next time? or did I miss it?

Anyway talk about the internet getting turned off,... whew, i am glad we are back up and running!

Oh man its been killin me, didnt realize how hooked I was to this place!

Still acting a bit glichy for me, blinking and pics sized wrong, maybe its just me though, my withdrawl shakes and whatnot.

I think it looks pretty good. Change is always hard to get used to, but I like it. I'll like it a lot better when the 'view new posts' clickable like comes back... LOL

Upper right corner... next to the rss feed icon.....