Hey anyone heard a good nickname for the Saiga

So as popular as this gun is getting Im sure theres bound to be a Ol Saint Nick(name) coming down da tree for dem bad lil crooks who want to rob me! Well I got ur presant and its not under the tree,HEE!! HEE! HEE! Funny YES?/NO? no comment??? Anyway a few I came up with is SA12GA , SA(say)I(I)GA(got)1(one)2(too) , LIL` SIG or siggy and sinister sig. Doubt they will catch on, not in advetising jus a greasy ol truck driver!

Edited by vstrom
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I call mine "Cupcake"

I would go with De-Animator....

I personally am trying to figure out how to build Abomination from Monster Hunter International...... (if you haven't read the book, I HIGHLY recommend it)

I've toyed with that idea myself! Let's see what would be required...

Full Auto with the top position safe, middle position full and bottom semi.

12" Barrel, modified choke with the Vang Comp Treatment

Adjustable ACE stock (w/recoil pad)

FAL Pistol Grip

EOTech (NV Compatible)

Full Rail System (For mounting lights or IR Illuminators)

Tula 6G15 40mm Grenade Launcher (Front loading, single shot)

Gravity released custom bayonet

Several 9 round box mags and two 20 round drums

Well except for the full auto part, it's doable.

Monster Hunter International is a GREAT book! :super:

I would go with De-Animator....

I personally am trying to figure out how to build Abomination from Monster Hunter International...... (if you haven't read the book, I HIGHLY recommend it)

I've toyed with that idea myself! Let's see what would be required...

Full Auto with the top position safe, middle position full and bottom semi.

12" Barrel, modified choke with the Vang Comp Treatment

Adjustable ACE stock (w/recoil pad)

FAL Pistol Grip

EOTech (NV Compatible)

Full Rail System (For mounting lights or IR Illuminators)

Tula 6G15 40mm Grenade Launcher (Front loading, single shot)

Gravity released custom bayonet

Several 9 round box mags and two 20 round drums

Well except for the full auto part, it's doable.

Monster Hunter International is a GREAT book! :super:

and you could do the full auto part if you pay the right tax stamps..... just as VanKiller or MikeDavidson

oh yea, dont forget that it has to get painted tan as well....

and you could do the full auto part if you pay the right tax stamps..... just as VanKiller or MikeDavidson

They're manufacturers (forgot which type) with a SOT that allows them to do that fun stuff.

Oh crap I forgot all about the desert tiger stripe paint job! I'm in the process of reading this book for the 3rd time. I never do that.

i have and said a few names for my saiga one of the first times i pulled out the saiga was when we went shooting to the flood ways (our personal shooting range out in the middle of nowhere) :killer: me and my budddys where just f-ing around with the ak, mac-10, pistols etc. and right in the middle of it i rearch into the back seat and pulled out the s-12 and one of my friends said "whoooaaaaa a new toy can i play..." i blasted the 10 rds rapidly in a few seconds and destroyed the target and they where like what the fuck is that?? i said "saiga assault cannon" state of the art bang bang lol where is that from??? anyone...anyone then i aslo call it "the rogue" , "the street clean" only with the 20 rd drum as a cousin to the streetsweeper, R.M.S - the russian massacre shotgun, the reaper, o'ya my older brother calls it the fek-o-lator i think thats about it...feel free to use one of those names just give me the credits :super:

They're manufacturers (forgot which type) with a SOT that allows them to do that fun stuff.

Oh crap I forgot all about the desert tiger stripe paint job! I'm in the process of reading this book for the 3rd time. I never do that.

yea, one of these days I'll be able to do that.... dreams dreams... lol

I'm still reading the book, I NEVER read books, and this one has me completely enthralled

So speaking of type 2 (I believe) manufacturers, if I had a gun, and I got a tax stamp, could I take it to a type 2 SOT and have them convert it to FA, and then 'buy' it from them? I'm trying to get a grip on how this works, as its $500 a year (at least) tax if I were to apply for my own type 2 manufacturers license.

So speaking of type 2 (I believe) manufacturers, if I had a gun, and I got a tax stamp, could I take it to a type 2 SOT and have them convert it to FA, and then 'buy' it from them? I'm trying to get a grip on how this works, as its $500 a year (at least) tax if I were to apply for my own type 2 manufacturers license.

no. it has to be pre-ban(1986) for joe smoe to buy a FA gun. thats why all the FA's out there are so expensive.

no. it has to be pre-ban(1986) for joe smoe to buy a FA gun. thats why all the FA's out there are so expensive.

No new full auto's were able to be transferred into the hands of the people after 1986. Only full auto's that were already in the hands of the people are able to be transferred. All the new stuff that you see now are being 'made' by a firearms manufacturer with a SOT.

No S-12 can be made into a transferrable machine gun. As mentioned above a T2 SOT can manufacture new machine guns, which are referred to as "post-samples". The SOT can build and possess them, but they can only be transferred to other SOT's.