Hey anyone heard a good nickname for the Saiga

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I call mine "Cupcake"

So as popular as this gun is getting Im sure theres bound to be a Ol Saint Nick(name) coming down da tree for dem bad lil crooks who want to rob me! Well I got ur presant and its not under the tree,HEE!! HEE! HEE! Funny YES?/NO? no comment??? Anyway a few I came up with is SA12GA , SA(say)I(I)GA(got)1(one)2(too) , LIL` SIG or siggy and sinister sig. Doubt they will catch on, not in advetising jus a greasy ol truck driver!

I've been calling my first S-12 the "Russian Monkey" because it throws lead down range like a monkey flinging poo! (if you've ever pissed off one of those little bastards in a South American jungle, you'll understand what I mean)

I haven't finalized any names for my other ones, but I have ideas...

I would go with De-Animator....

I personally am trying to figure out how to build Abomination from Monster Hunter International...... (if you haven't read the book, I HIGHLY recommend it)

Is this book the one with the evil, horned smiley face on the cover that says M.H.I. 1895 or the other one with the guy pointing his shotgun at some monsters cowering at his feet? Or is that the same book with two different covers? I have the second one, but it didn't look that good to read... I guess I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover.

I would go with De-Animator....

I personally am trying to figure out how to build Abomination from Monster Hunter International...... (if you haven't read the book, I HIGHLY recommend it)

Is this book the one with the evil, horned smiley face on the cover that says M.H.I. 1895 or the other one with the guy pointing his shotgun at some monsters cowering at his feet? Or is that the same book with two different covers? I have the second one, but it didn't look that good to read... I guess I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover.

YUP, thats the book, by Larry Correia who happens to shoot a tricked out Saiga12 in competition and is a CCW instructor.... The gunplay in the book is FABULOUS, its easy to read, and just absolutely SMOOTH story-writing.... dude's GOOD

so good that my wife who really wasn't interested in guns before she read it (~790 pages in under 12 hours) is now asking me questions and wants me to show her around the guns that I own... she even allowed me to go get my NRA Instructor's Certification after she read the book.....

yea, I HIGHLY recommend not judging it by its covers...

The one with the photo cover (ie Evil Smiley Face) is his self published book (Going for about $200 if you can find one!). He was picked up by Baen and has since had the cover redesigned. This book is GREAT! It is a very fast and entertaining read.

I still haven't named mine yet. :unsure:

I've thought about Boris or Natasha (from the Bullwinkle show). When I get a second Saiga, maybe I'll name them after the Russian villians that always tried to get "Moose and Squirrel".

Corbin

i think "Loki" sounds good.> after my standard run of the mill conversion< which is named after a few german mortar's{ Thor, Karl} that tore the heck out of the russians in ww2. And when my "Tony gun" S-17 hopefully arrive's today. I think "Thor" will do it for that one.

its only a 8 inch.its performance sometimes, not size.wink!

Ron K.