Finished my conversion!

Well this is my first post. I've been watching the forum for awhile when I was trying to decide which AK to buy. I decided on the 7.62 and finished my conversion today. After watching all the video's and reading all the posts I was able to get it complete in just under 2hrs! Also I did buy all my parts from CSS as I understand they are sponsors of the site. Here are a few pics I took with my phone I hope you like it. And I should be going to the range tomorrow to test her out!

post-20457-12532209217548_thumb.jpg

post-20457-12532209365989_thumb.jpg

Your weapon looks great! I'm planning a front-end restoration for my x39, and I have a few questions.

1. Where did you get your new FSB and brake?

2. Was your original FSB dimpled or pinned and what was your technique for removing it?

3. Do you have any tips or tricks for pressing the new FSB back on and getting it aligned?

I've got four or five other FSB-replacement threads bookmarked, and I would like to add this thread to list because of the obvious high quality of your work. Thanks for sharing.

Regards,

Sapper

The gun actually started out as an Arsenal SGL10. So, the FSB was already mounted when I got it. The only thing I did to it was the trigger conversion.

Where did I get the mag?

It was already on the gun when I bought it from a local dealer. The mag is made by Surefire,you may be able to find it on their website.