Anyone have one? Thinking about just saying screw it and plopping down for a Dillon 900 = just wondering if anyone has any experience with one or if MEC is better machine to go with?

Figure with Dillon's reputation it's a good machine.

I've got a dillon 550b that is very well made and makes a sweet round. I'm wishing for a 900. I've got an old Ponsness warren 375 that makes a great shell but is real slow. They make a reloader similar to the 900 but is more expensive and doesn't have the accessories. My friend that introduces me to reloading went through all the reloaders before settling on the dillon and says they are the best. I guess a company that produces the best mini gun in the world is bound to make a decent reloader.

DS,

I don't have the 900, but I do use my friends on occasion. He is big into skeet and trap, so he reloads a ton of shells every week. It is a great machine, but takes some time to dial in and set up. But once the setup is done, it will really crank out the shells in a hurry. If I were shooting more shotgun, I would not hesitate to pick one up at all.

I have one since I do a lot of skeet and trap shooting.

Yes, they are worth the money if you're going to shoot a lot of shotgun.

Largely due to the case feeder alone, the machine is a lot faster than the Mec 9000G

of course, it's like double the price of a 9000g also.

It does what it's supposed to do and does it quickly.

You'll need patience figuring out how to set it all up just right the first time, after that, it's easy.