New SGL-31-61

U R Incorrect (thats the worst kind of correct) :haha: . There is not a significantly different product from the looks of things. Save the magazine, it looks virtually identical. I am waiting to see if the riviting was done in the same way and if this new patch says legion on the side.

So 20 rounds of mag capacity and a name engraved on the side is worth $300? Those folks in Nevada have got a lot of you brainwashed. . .

Dude, you said "The "price didn't come down", they are selling a very different rifle under the "SGL" model name"... its not a different rifle, the two SGL's are virtually identical.

I am not following your argument?

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I was considering getting an SGL31, always wanted a true russian made AK74, but not for $1,100. Now that they dropped the price to $800 for whatever reason I'm seriuously considering. The cost of buying a sporter version and doing the full conversion myself would be around $700 or so, seems like the SGL31-61 is worth it so far, considering it's about the same as the earlier edition.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a regular on other boards and found out about you guys through a friend (Thanks Joe). Really enjoy the site.

I just picked up my first Saiga, aplum 31-62. Real nice rifle. They did a super job on it. Sights are straight, riveted bullet guide, and it even came with the target.

Ordered one of the Bulgarian bayonets. It was in new condition. Really happy with this rifle. Can't wait to take it out and burn a couple of sticks.

Edited by Streaker