User account help needed!!

Hello,

I am a registered user: FinnSaiga

and I got a problem: I tried to change my email address in my profile and I didn't get the validation email to my new email address and now my account is freezed: I can't read PM's, I can't post etc.... :ded:

Can anyone help me plz.... :rolleyes:

Marko aka FinnSaiga

Hello,

I am a registered user:  FinnSaiga

and I got a problem:  I tried to change my email address in my profile and I didn't get the validation email to my new email address and now my account is freezed: I can't read PM's, I can't post etc....  :ded:

Can anyone help me plz....  :rolleyes:

Marko aka FinnSaiga

Isn't it true that if you don't reply to the confirmation email, that your change will not take effect? So check and see if perhaps your settings have not changed yet.

I havent recieved any email recently. I also do not have direct access to user names, but I had a thought:

Finn: when you changed your email addy, you MAY have to go into the OLD email account and see if there is an email change verification in there that you have to open and click on a link inside that. I can see something like that being in there for added security for users of the forum. try that and see if there is something in your old email account from this forum.

I wouldnt worry about if hes going to send you your stuff guys. The little Ive spoken to him, he seems very honorable, and owns a legitimate business. I HIGHLY doubt he wants to cheat anybody.

I do know that he was hammered with mag requests when he posted them for sale. I believe he told me that he can get more still. Hopefully he can figure out whats going on with his account.

Thanks for the first parcel Marko!

Not real sure which one of your member accounts works for you? I know one didn't. I assume it if the original FinnSaiga one...

so pm sent to:

FinnS 2nd try

lol

and i'll just send an e-mail as back-up. You've been busy as hell lately.

Thanks again.