Suppressor, SBS, SBR, and Machine Gun Promotion

For all sales of Suppressors, Short Barrel Shotguns, Short Barrel Rifles, Machine Guns, or any other NFA items to residents of the state of Mississippi and Alabama (no SBS or SBR), we have a lawyer who will draft a NFA trust for $200 + filing fees.

If you are not a resident of the states mentioned and want to buy a suppressor, SBS, SBR, or machine gun from us, contact us and we will work with you to find a firearms friendly lawyer who can setup the trust for you.

We are currently working to develop a list of firearms friendly lawyers in other states and will be posting them to www.NFATrusts.com in the next couple weeks.

• Like 1

I may be moving to MS from NC and already have a NFA trust set-up. Would you be willing to pass me the info and the attorney you guys are using so that I can see if I need to amend anything if I should move down?

Would you also PM a list of NFA items w/prices that you regularly stock...i.e. I'm not waiting on the F3 for 2-4 weeks.

THANKS!! :smoke:

• 2 months later...

Send us an email or give us a call and we can get you setup.

Is this still in effect I would love to get on board with this if it is.