So, with this new format I was checking out the profile page and noticed that I have a reputation of 3 neutral? I don't want to sound stupid, but what is this about? Can I increase my reputation by saying how awesome the forum is and that all you folks ROCK?!? No really, what is it? How does it work?

• Like 6

The easiest way to increase your rep is to pay me $5 add to the counter in the lower right corner of all your posts. I just gave you a free one to get you a sample of my service! 021.gif

You can also give someone a negative point like this! If you have a masochistic streak and want someone to tell you how bad you are, please let me know so I can refer you to GeorgiaPD, who I understand caterers to those with that weird fetish...

• Like 4

1225120701441dx6.jpg

In case you didn't notice this post if FULL of win!

full_of_win.jpg

Edit to Add: BTW reputation is meaningless, and will probably remain so. How good can a system be when Crusader has a higher reputation than Tony...

The point being, dosn't get strung out over it.

Edited by Nailbomb
  • Like 2

And then there are a few ignorant pricks on this site that get a chubby from using it to show how much they despise you, no matter what you post!:killer:

But that can work both ways....

Said the guy with a 9...

I think your just being paranoid.

No...actually that's coming from someone who's "reputation" was at 15 until one asshole got carried away in one thread and "-1" him back to 10!:killer:

I don't personally give a rat's ass what that "reputation" reading says in my profile. Anyone who reads that crap and bases my real reputation on it is retarded. I'm certainly NOT being paranoid but thanks anyway nailbomb...the first person here I actually gave a +1....

My real reputation here speaks for itself. Check my feedback...that's what it's for. I personally like some other gun forums' version of a feedback system much better. It shows right there by your screen name what your feedback level is.....not some bogus count made up of posts that you made, that people may have piled on...or just one person went on a little rampage to drop your total count... :rolleyes:

A few idiots that have joined in the past year or so who have a low opinion of me based on some scraps I've been in here, or the fact that I don't hold back, I say what I mean... can piss off for all I care.

• Like 5

No...actually that's coming from someone who's "reputation" was at 15 until one asshole got carried away in one thread and "-1" him back to 10!:killer:

I don't personally give a rat's ass what that "reputation" reading says in my profile. Anyone who reads that crap and bases my real reputation on it is retarded. I'm certainly NOT being paranoid but thanks anyway nailbomb...the first person here I actually gave a +1....

My real reputation here speaks for itself. Check my feedback...that's what it's for. I personally like some other gun forums' version of a feedback system much better. It shows right there by your screen name what your feedback level is.....not some bogus count made up of posts that you made, that people may have piled on...or just one person went on a little rampage to drop your total count... :rolleyes:

A few idiots that have joined in the past year or so who have a low opinion of me based on some scraps I've been in here, or the fact that I don't hold back, I say what I mean... can piss off for all I care.

You've got the idea! It'll take a while for all this to work itself out in the end anyway. You do seem to be a roller coaster though as your back up to 19. Good or bad, you've definitly got everyones attention...

BTW... gotcha... :lolol:

Edited by Nailbomb
  • Like 3

No...actually that's coming from someone who's "reputation" was at 15 until one asshole got carried away in one thread and "-1" him back to 10!022.gif ...

Don't sweat it, I just hit you again! :D

• Like 4

You can also give someone a negative point like this! If you have a masochistic streak and want someone to tell you how bad you are, please let me know so I can refer you to GeorgiaPD, who I understand caterers to those with that weird fetish...

Now that was a good one and yes, I seem to draw the attention of the weird ones on a regular basis. I just gave you a +1 for originality :lolol:

• Like 2

Edit to Add: BTW reputation is meaningless, and will probably remain so. How good can a system be when Crusader has a higher reputation than Tony...

post-1914-12538126532406_thumb.jpg

Something like that

Whaddaya mean? We can't turn these points in down at the local arcade, for some goodies or toys?

I'm good on points for some Tootsie Rolls and a slinky.

I agree with Shannon... to hell with other people's opinion of me. I am going to post what is in my heart and what I feel like sharing. We are all Americans and we all disagree sometimes. Speaking your mind is exercising your rights. Worrying about your reputation and holding back on what you think needs to be said is really just allowing it to become a censoring device.

• Like 1