Alliance Armament build

Let me start off by saying that I was unaware of the shady deals that Alliance was running before I sent my gun to them. I saw the topic with MD about a week after I sent my gun to them. I decided to give them a chance.

First off, they told me 3-4 weeks. It took them 8 weeks!!!!

Second, they quoted me a price of $370, next thing you know, it is $450. Apparently they can't use a calculator.

Third, instead of charging my credit card $450, they charged it $650. I initially ordered the reliability kit, but after reading the posts on this forum saying that the reliability kit was a joke, I canceled it.

Finally, trying to get a straight answer out of Mike Sr., what a joke. All he did was badmouth Tromix and everyone else. Basically patting himself on the back saying that they do the best work. Logan actually was very helpful.

Plus I ordered a 8.5" stock and got a 7.5" stock. Not the end of the world, but it is the point.

Overall, the conversion is good, but this is not rocket science. If I could do it all over again I would have either sent it to Tac 47 Industries or just did the conversion myself.

Thank you for letting me rant.....

post-18335-12537529884978_thumb.jpg

post-18335-12537530033806_thumb.jpg

post-18335-12537530239632_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I usually do alot of research, but this time I didn't. That will never happen again.

I have to get to the cabin relatively soon here to get some ammo through it. My luck, there will be an issue.

I will just order the correct stock from Ace. It will be muh quicker that way and then I will have two stocks....

Edited by crazy Z

Let me start off by saying that I was unaware of the shady deals that Alliance was running before I sent my gun to them. I saw the topic with MD about a week after I sent my gun to them. I decided to give them a chance.

Second, they quoted me a price of $370, next thing you know, it is $450. Apparently they can't use a calculator.

Third, instead of charging my credit card $450, they charged it $650. I initially ordered the reliability kit, but after reading the posts on this forum saying that the reliability kit was a joke, I canceled it.

Finally, trying to get a straight answer out of Mike Sr., what a joke. All he did was badmouth Tromix and everyone else. Basically patting himself on the back saying that they do the best work. Logan actually was very helpful.

Plus I ordered a 8.5" stock and got a 7.5" stock. Not the end of the world, but it is the point.

Overall, the conversion is good, but this is not rocket science. If I could do it all over again I would have either sent it to Tac 47 Industries or just did the conversion myself.

Rant on brother, thousands have, I really do not know how they stay in business, this kind of stuff is all you hear about these guys!

• Like 1

Wow dude, sorry to hear it. I didn't know that those fucks did conversion service, but pretty much what I would expect from them. Getting the wrong stock, having to wait twice as long, all that doesn't surprise me, but the fact that they charged you almost $300 over their quoted price, is fucking ridiculous. They didn't even weld up your holes from the original trigger group. I can understand not welding if you're just a regular dude doing your conversion in your garage, but for a company that charges for a service, and then doesn't weld up the holes is unacceptable. Did they use one of the bolt in internal stock adapters, that goes through the holes?

• Like 1

sorry about your experience, it looks like they didnt even TIG Weld the holes in the receiver.... i am happy i went with PRK Arms even though it took them over 5 months to get mine back to me but i had so much work done to it and this was the same time the obama scare happend! so they were swamped with work.

I think that EAA should include a flyer to this website in the box with every new Saiga. That would save folks a lot of time and money!

Hey, that could be a part of the new Owner's Manual that Vankiller is writeing!

super Z, they charged you $650 for that restoration and they didn't even weld up the old trigergroup holes? Damn. Well, this is just more confirmation of how much AA blows goats and another object reason to avoid the company altogether, (as if we needed another).

I did my restoration myself and it looks just as good, (well, better imo, as I like my choice of parts better :D ).

Your gun looks fine but imo it looks like a home restoration, done with basic tools, not a professional job. I can't believe they didn't even use the correct stock!

Edited by post-apocalyptic

A couple more pics of my assault gun cabinet.

No a-word, please. There are plenty of other terms that don't have the negative connotation.

I agree. Don't use the deliberately misleading lingo of the enemies of our Constitutionally-guaranteed freedom. What you have there are semi-auto firearms, not "assault gun"s.

Also, nice white and chrome SKS, dawg. :lolol:

Is that what that "phat gat" is? :D

Edited by post-apocalyptic

Atleast they did not screw it up (I hope). :super:

And it looks like they used a reciever block and used the screws in the side, although for a pro job I would expect that they weld a plate to the back and fill the holes in.

I seriously wonder if they just expect that all of their customers are idiots or something, or maybe the guy that runs the place has some serious chemical imbalances. :ded:

I have been doing my part to tell people about their products, and how they should deal with MD instead. :zorro:

Also check out the MAA stock, I just got mine in the mail, for $50 and billet you can't beat it. :D

Edited by Gibbles

To me, this is what needs to be made known to everyone!!!

To me, this is what needs to be made known to everyone!!!

+10

I vote this thread be moved to the wall of shame...where the other Alliance threads are....:killer:

No, it needs to stay because obviously there are still more newbs that need to be warned.

Isn't that what the "wall of shame" is for? :unsure:

If it stays here it will fall off the bottom of the page and be forgotten.