This was sent to me from a friend. Go to youtube and search "URGENT MESSAGE Make this viral". Then go do a check list on your gear. If anyone is willing, put a clickable icon here cause I don't know how. The video talks about what the government is puting in the swine flu vac., RFID CHIP anyone?? Internment camps true purpose, GOD I hope not! Somebody please debunk this!!!

Okay, I will go ahead and debunk this just from a common sense standpoint. You are giving the government way too much credit and the people way too little. This sort of thing is paranoid delusion that plays on emotion by scaring people into believing nonsense. It serves to distract us from the real problems we should be preparing to face.

Okay, I will go ahead and debunk this just from a common sense standpoint. You are giving the government way too much credit and the people way too little. This sort of thing is paranoid delusion that plays on emotion by scaring people into believing nonsense. It serves to distract us from the real problems we should be preparing to face.

Did you watch the video? She is a service member who is sticking her neck out for us. Like I said I hope this is not true.

OMG forever bracelet! Checkpoints! Buses! Quarantine! CONCENTRATION CAMP! BE AFRAID!!!!!

The clearest evidence that this message is of an urgent nature was the careful way in which she wasted two minutes mumbling about god and waffling about whether or not to do what she is doing. She certainly appears to believe what she is saying. Conviction does not equal truth.

Here's a perfectly good reason not to take the vaccine, the best part is it has nothing to do with paranoid schizophrenics on youtube, and it's the one I'll be using; "I don't want to."

I still live in the free United States of America, and I will be exercising that freedom. I've never had a flu shot, have had the flu once, felt like shit for a week and got over it. If I catch this virus, tough shit, I'll live through it or I won't. That is my choice.

Edited by Shandlanos
  • Like 1

Interesting.

She's saying there will be checkpoints, and the vaccines will be given on the spot? Sounds iffy. Roadside medical procedures? If you don't take it, they throw you onto a bus? :huh:

Why wouldn't you even make any sort of effort to disguise yourself? A Tiger Woods hat is not a disguise. I get it, that she says she doesn't care what happens to her, but it would make sense to take some sort of precautions as to covering your identity, when exposing a country-wide tin-foil conspiracy, no?

It's been up since Sept. 15. Things like this seem to get around pretty quick. It hasn't mysteriously disappeared yet. We'll see.

(Watch it turn out to be some sort of viral marketing for an upcoming movie. Remember that movie "Cloverfield"? The characters all had real MySpace pages set up well before the release date, all conversing back and forth about regular everyday stuff, as if they were "real". The brother of the main character even left a message on the his page, saying something like "I can't believe you're moving to Japan! See you at moms for Thanksgiving.", or something along those lines. All conversation kept straight in line with movie and it's plot. They all stopped posting and the "Last Day Signed In" was the day that the events in the movie took place (which is because everyone pretty much died in the movie.)

OMG forever bracelet! Checkpoints! Buses! Quarantine! CONCENTRATION CAMP! BE AFRAID!!!!!

The clearest evidence that this message is of an urgent nature was the careful way in which she wasted two minutes mumbling about god and waffling about whether or not to do what she is doing. She certainly appears to believe what she is saying. Conviction does not equal truth.

Here's a perfectly good reason not to take the vaccine, the best part is it has nothing to do with paranoid schizophrenics on youtube, and it's the one I'll be using; "I don't want to."

I still live in the free United States of America, and I will be exercising that freedom. I've never had a flu shot, have had the flu once, felt like shit for a week and got over it. If I catch this virus, tough shit, I'll live through it or I won't. That is my choice.

Right on man.

Not sure what the pictures have to do with RFID as you can clearly see that the paper references two products from Cejay Engineering (clearly displayed in the lower corner on the red instructional document): the Phoenix Junior and Phoenix 1.5 which are beacon lights....nothing to do with RFID.

http://www.cejayeng.com/products.php?id=60

Edited by GerryV

I don't think they can pull this or health care off....

Massachusetts seems to be goin that way: http://www.mass.gov/legis/bills/senate/186/st02/st02028.htm

© Isolation and quarantine orders must utilize the least restrictive means necessary to prevent a serious danger to public health, and may include, but are not limited to, restricting a person from being present in certain places including but not limited to school or work; confinement to private homes; confinement to other private or public premises; or isolation or quarantine of an area.

Has already passed State House and Senate.

The good news is, if these checkpoints did ever happen...........I'd make a run for it. Local cops can't drive worth a damn, and AFAIK, we don't have any "birds" at any local departments. :lolol:

I watched a guy in a beatup Grand AM toy with 2 local cruisers, I think he only got caught because he ran out of gas (luckily, I don't let my tank get too low).

:ph34r:

I keeeeed, I keeeeed.....kinda.

Okay how about this for debunking? The first doses of swine flu vaccine are being delivered through a nasal spray. RFID technology just isn't small enough to be sprayed into somebody's nose without them noticing. I should know, I work in the semiconductor industry. Plus if the nano-RFID technology did exist, and it was capable of being sprayed into somebody's nose, it would in all likelihood not be there anymore after 24 hours, either due to having been sneezed out or having passed into the throat and passing out the digestive tract.

It just doesn't hold water. Not only that, but RFID chips need to be REALLY CLOSE to a reader in order to work. The smaller the chip, the closer it needs to be to the scanner, I'm talking a distance of a few millimeters for the really small ones that do exist. I don't understand how such a technology could conceivably be used to track us. It literally would be like saying that Mobil is able to track the whereabouts of all its customers with speedpass, or that the turnpike authority can track your whereabouts with EZ-Pass. Unless you are physically at a pump with your Speedpass, or at a toll booth with your EZ-Pass, nobody can know your whereabouts using RFID technology. Period.

That being said, I should hope that the government DOES have a plan for how they would deal with a flu pandemic. Katrina caught Ray Nagin with his pants down, but the surrounding communities were able to put up roadblocks, set curfews, limit the movement of people and maintain a modicum of law and order through the crisis. I'm sure that similar temporary, unpleasant measures would have to be taken in the event of pandemic flu. Martial law is unpleasant, but it is less unpleasant than what happened in New Orleans. That was probably the nearest thing to a zombie apocalypse I've seen so far in my lifetime. I arm myself in case law and order breaks down, all the while hoping that it never does.

^^ Not that I am going to put my tin had on, but that video said nothing about injecting the RFID tag into you with the vaccination. They said it was going to be a permanent bracelet you wear or a chip placed just under skin.

Katrina caught Ray Nagin with his pants down,

I call BS. They all easily had 3 days advance notice of Katrina before it hit. I should know, I worked for a cable company that operates that entire Mississippi coastline and we were getting ready for it days before it hit landfall. ALL of our employees in that area were evac'd and our offices secured 24hours before landfall.

He failed completely to respond to the coming threat and it cost hundreds of lives.

I call BS. They all easily had 3 days advance notice of Katrina before it hit. I should know, I worked for a cable company that operates that entire Mississippi coastline and we were getting ready for it days before it hit landfall. ALL of our employees in that area were evac'd and our offices secured 24hours before landfall.

He failed completely to respond to the coming threat and it cost hundreds of lives.

Uh, could you please calm down? I think we agree with each other 100% here. By saying Nagin was caught with his pants down, that is precisely what I meant, and I was contrasting NOLA's total lawlessness to the other communities who did the responsible thing and were PREPARED. Please calm down, re-read what I posted, and think twice before jumping down my throat and calling BS on me.

BTW, whether it's with a bracelet or a chip inserted under the skin, my point stands; it would still be impossible for Big Brother to be watching us through RFID technology.

Maybe if you're up in the Northeast Occupied Zone sometime, we can meet for a :beer:.

^^ Sorry, I meant no RAGE in that post. I thought that you implied that he did not receive clear warning of Katrina coming.

I wasn't angry at all in my post. :P

And yea, I know how RFID and I agree, they can't watch you with it. But what they can do and as the vid lays out is setup checkpoints to scan your bracelet and pull your info. I don't believe they could/would get that far as people would be up in arms before then(I hope...).

Uh, could you please calm down? I think we agree with each other 100% here. By saying Nagin was caught with his pants down, that is precisely what I meant, and I was contrasting NOLA's total lawlessness to the other communities who did the responsible thing and were PREPARED. Please calm down, re-read what I posted, and think twice before jumping down my throat and calling BS on me.

BTW, whether it's with a bracelet or a chip inserted under the skin, my point stands; it would still be impossible for Big Brother to be watching us through RFID technology.

Maybe if you're up in the Northeast Occupied Zone sometime, we can meet for a :beer:.

NO wasn't as lawless as the media made it out to be.

And while Nagin could have, and should have done a whole lot more, he did send the city busses out beforehand to take people to the shelters, but nobody would get on them.

I think he and others actually believed that the levees would hold.

Some Red Cross workers went out right after the storm and were tossing people MRE style meals.

They were getting them tossed right back at them because these people wante McDonalds and pizza.......

Now as to our tinfoil princess in the video, she does have a pretty mouth.......................

But what they can do and as the vid lays out is setup checkpoints to scan your bracelet and pull your info.

Of course, they can already ask for your ID. Without it, you can be lawfully detained.

My driver license has several bar codes on the back. I assume that patrol cars have the means to scan them, thereby saving the officer the time it would take to type in the info.

I couldn't watch all the way to the end of the video. What was supposed to be the point of this "citizen monitoring" anyway?

But what they can do and as the vid lays out is setup checkpoints to scan your bracelet and pull your info.

Of course, they can already ask for your ID. Without it, you can be lawfully detained.

My driver license has several bar codes on the back. I assume that patrol cars have the means to scan them, thereby saving the officer the time it would take to type in the info.

I couldn't watch all the way to the end of the video. What was supposed to be the point of this "citizen monitoring" anyway?

As does mine. Sadly AZ was one of the first states to adopt the REAL ID. :(

As does mine. Sadly AZ was one of the first states to adopt the REAL ID.

What are the objections to this?

No offense, but I think that anonymity is kind of an illusion that some folks have. I don't know anyone that has been able to work under the table their whole lives.

Well, my main issue with the REAL ID act was how it was handled in Congress. It was basically amended to the Tsunami Relief act for Katrina victims which would have been considered political suicide to vote no on. Also I don't believe that the Federal Government has the Constitutional power to force a standardization of ID across states.

Others argue that while it does not contain the provisions, acts as a test to the waters of a national id card(Hitler anyone?).

Well, my main issue with the REAL ID act was how it was handled in Congress. It was basically amended to the Tsunami Relief act for Katrina victims which would have been considered political suicide to vote no on. Also I don't believe that the Federal Government has the Constitutional power to force a standardization of ID across states.

Others argue that while it does not contain the provisions, acts as a test to the waters of a national id card(Hitler anyone?).

Well, I think it is effectively a national ID card already, since the data is stored centrally. What does it matter that it has your state's name printed on it?

I still don't understand the objections.