We have what less then 100 people across the hole world that are dead from this pig flu? We have 30k die from regular flu in the USA a year! I am not taking this stupid flu shot. The real scam hear is the waste of billions of $ for something that is not killing anyone.

Edited by Bigwookiee

What's going on in Pittsburgh right now is all the banksters planning the global currency exchange after the inevitable collapse of the dollar.

The H1N1 Mexican flu is merely a potent distraction.

Not only is there signifigant professional opinion that this virus has been engineered in a laboratory and either accidentally or intentionally released, the vaccine is most likely ineffective and perhaps even dangerous. It has been documented to contain trimerosols (mercury) and squalene as adjuvants. Don't just take the word of some lady on the internet, look it up!

The protestors in Pittsburgh are being aggressively kept away by a combination of city police, over 1400 PA state troopers, and over 2500 PA and surrounding states National Guard. The first amendment? What's that? The Constitution is "just a G-damned piece of paper!" (George W. Bush, November 2005) It seems the current administration's view is similar, if not more extreme.

Quite simply, this looks like a "dress rehearsal" for martial law, which can easily be enacted per several "King George" era Executive Orders:

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Establishing_martial_law_in_the_United_States

Hang on Saiga brothers and sisters... We may be in for a rough ride.

Keep your powder dry.

Of course, they can already ask for your ID. Without it, you can be lawfully detained.

My driver license has several bar codes on the back. I assume that patrol cars have the means to scan them, thereby saving the officer the time it would take to type in the info.

Your drivers licence is old news.

Try the RFID that is in your passport.

Do you notice the new format that was made some years ago?

The reason they instruct you not to bend it is because the RFID could be damaged.

This is no secret. No tin hat needed.

As for tracking...

Your cell phone can both be remotely tracked for location, the camera turned on remotely, & the microphone can be turned on remotely to listen to you.

Even when you THINK your phone is turned off.

Don't feel secure that the government will not try some trick to get the RFID into us.

They may force your hand to get aid, or medical attention, or money.

But it will happen.

The technology is out there & every year it gets smaller.

It is just waiting for a time that we can get worked up into enough fear or desperation to accept it.

This video may well have been released to discredit the warnings to come when it is actually instated.

A ploy to get us used to ridiculing those opposed to receiving it.

One thing is certain. Scriptures tell us that if you want your salvation, avoid the mark.

As for the barcode on your licence, I used to remove them with an acid pen.

Now their laminated.

So I sand them off.

If It ever came down to the mark or no money, I would leave civilization & go all Grizzly Adams to avoid it.

That is one thing I would kill to avoid.

Even if it cost me my own life. Better my life than my salvation.

post-19652-12539481353372_thumb.jpg

As for tracking...

Your cell phone can both be remotely tracked for location, the camera turned on remotely, & the microphone can be turned on remotely to listen to you.

I've been seeing this a lot.

The tracking ability seems to be easy enough. But is there any proof that the .gov (or whoever) can turn on your cell phone's camera or mic?

With the camera thing, I don't even see the point. The majority of the time, all they'd see is the inside of a pocket or whatever is to the right/left of someones head. On my phone (LG Envy2) the camera is on the back, and if my phone is out of my pocket and I'm not using it, it's laying buttons-up, meaning the camera is facing the tabletop. I can't think of many situations where a cell phone would be propped up in such a way, as to capture any useful video.

But seriously, is there any proof of these capabilities?

As for tracking...

The tracking ability seems to be easy enough. But is there any proof that the .gov (or whoever) can turn on your cell phone's camera or mic?

With the camera thing, I don't even see the point. The majority of the time, all they'd see is the inside of a pocket or whatever is to the right/left of someones head. On my phone (LG Envy2) the camera is on the back, and if my phone is out of my pocket and I'm not using it, it's laying buttons-up, meaning the camera is facing the tabletop. I can't think of many situations where a cell phone would be propped up in such a way, as to capture any useful video.

A warrant is needed to use the info against you in court.

But check it out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G1fNjK9SXg

Not all paranoia is unfounded... Check out some of the attached vids after it ends...

post-19652-12539666141834_thumb.jpg

Edited by Paulyski

As for tracking...

A warrant is needed to use the info against you in court.

But check it out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G1fNjK9SXg

Not all paranoia is unfounded... Check out some of the attached vids after it ends...

post-19652-12539666141834_thumb.jpg

Now that I see that vid, I think I remember someone else posting it.

Worse than that, according to a "Related" video, it's fairly easy for anyone who has access to your phone for 10 minutes to listen in:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW1o3dlFkAw

EDIT: I see you also posted this vid before me, in that other thread.

Edited by 22_Shooter
  • Like 1

This was sent to me from a friend. Go to youtube and search "URGENT MESSAGE Make this viral". Then go do a check list on your gear. If anyone is willing, put a clickable icon here cause I don't know how. The video talks about what the government is puting in the swine flu vac., RFID CHIP anyone?? Internment camps true purpose, GOD I hope not! Somebody please debunk this!!!

Dude= Don't drink the Kool-Aid! This is just more delusional BS. There are plenty of REAL outrages to get worked up over without getting into this kind of cheap inflamitory bullshit.