Hi- Steyr Pistol Package $420.00

I have had the Steyr pistol for 8 months in the safe. Sole owner. Purchased from CDNN. It has less than 100 rounds through the pipe. (Just Blazer Brass with no FTF or FTE!) Package includes 4 factory 15 round mags and an upgraded alloy guide rod. Basically a safe queen. Price reflects pistol ($370) and two brand new extra mags(50.00) I am including the alloy guide (40.00) at basically no charge to sweeten the deal. I still have the factory guide rod,Steyr case, and all manuals.

Shipping will be at buyers expense and shipped to his/her FFL. I would request a copy on FFL license prior to shipping. USPS M.O. or Paypal +3.5% Not interested in trades. P;ease PM me or contact me diredtly at luv2kayak@gmail.com with any questions. Anyone that knows about Steyr would know this is a sweet pistol and a fair deal. I will post pictures in the morning!

Thanks!

John

Hi- Steyr Pistol Package $420.00

I have had the Steyr pistol for 8 months in the safe. Sole owner. Purchased from CDNN. It has less than 100 rounds through the pipe. (Just Blazer Brass with no FTF or FTE!) Package includes 4 factory 15 round mags and an upgraded alloy guide rod. Basically a safe queen. Price reflects pistol ($370) and two brand new extra mags(50.00) I am including the alloy guide (40.00) at basically no charge to sweeten the deal. I still have the factory guide rod,Steyr case, and all manuals.

Shipping will be at buyers expense and shipped to his/her FFL. I would request a copy on FFL license prior to shipping. USPS M.O. or Paypal +3.5% Not interested in trades. P;ease PM me or contact me diredtly at luv2kayak@gmail.com with any questions. Anyone that knows about Steyr would know this is a sweet pistol and a fair deal. I will post pictures in the morning!

Thanks!

John

Just want to give a bump for a great but under rated gun. These are excellent shooters and feel great in the hand. I've got the first generation M9, love it..... the M9-a1 is even better

• 3 weeks later...

Open to trades now of equal value give or take a nickle or too. Saiga 7.62, Used Ruger Mini 14 Ranch rifle or of the sort. Whatever just send a P.M.. Looking for a good shtf gun.

Has this Steyr M-A1's extractor been swapped-out by SAI? Errrr.... in other words, based on your recollection of the last time you had it out on the firing line, how well was it throwing the spent casings?

~Gary

Has this Steyr M-A1's extractor been swapped-out by SAI? Errrr.... in other words, based on your recollection of the last time you had it out on the firing line, how well was it throwing the spent casings?

~Gary

I did not have it swapped out. I don't think SAI sapped them before moving the to CDNN. I ave had no problems with any FTE. It was throwing them against the wall of the lane at a normal velocity. Mine is a 2005 by the serial number. I think the laterones did not have the issues. From the Steyr Club forum I know there were issues but SAI sent a replacement o questions asked. I tried to get a stove pipe after a rapid 15 + 1 and no dice with just blazer brass!

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.