Esco9 - World Shotgun Championships.

Euro trash version of the wrathmaker drum ............ In action at the Esco9 World shotgun Championships ( no team USA in attendance ).

http://www.youtube.com/user/saigavalle#play/all/uploads-all/0/ZMcu8-hGdak

A large number of European competitors were offered a deal to compete with them,not the most reliable BUT when an MD drum is unavailable or the scumbag " offical MD " imported wants over $1000 a drum theres not much option.

Mike D if your reading this make me you distributor as your just not represented well outside the USA

Lots of both Saigas & molot vepr 12's were being used. Will post more pictures.

• 4 months later...

Me and my Molot Vepr on some stage. Don't remember what.

That's a good looking Vepr 12. I see Molot has changed the style of their Vepr 12 magazines to be ribbed like their RPK-74M magazines are. Your mags also look like they have some sort of floor plate extension on them, is that correct? How many rounds do those mags hold (they look like 10 rounders)?

Edited by Frogfoot
  • 2 weeks later...

Me and my Molot Vepr on some stage. Don't remember what.

That's a good looking Vepr 12. I see Molot has changed the style of their Vepr 12 magazines to be ribbed like their RPK-74M magazines are. Your mags also look like they have some sort of floor plate extension on them, is that correct? How many rounds do those mags hold (they look like 10 rounders)?

Yes, those are 10 round magazines. Extension floor plate is made of aluminium.

I also have extended 15 round magazine and with that floor plate it holds 17 rounds.

For next season I'm going to use same kind of shotgun but it's Saiga.

Both guns on the picture below. :)

Saiga0402.jpg

The new Saiga will be equipped with Aimpoint ML2 and Maxrounds compensator afterwards and 20 round stick magazine (from Italy)