"Hilarious" is not usually how one describes a police taser vi

I gotta say, I must be the complete opposite, as "hilarious" is usually how I describe police taser videos. :lolol: At least when it's some douche like that.

Pure whackjob. Pure entertainment.

Why didn't those cops at least try to go after him?

Isn't it obvious? God was watching over him seven times against the wicked witch queen. Maybe you need to watch the video again.

That was pretty funny but he may be faster than the two cops but he is not faster than the radio they are on.

Sure, they'll get him eventually but... it was impressive how the taser did seem to energize this guy to shrug off the cops and run off. Perhaps his "prayers" for the angels' and archangels' assistance worked. :unsure:

As for y'all who are making fun of this poor, devout man: "have you no compassion in your life"? He's "at peace with every man in the nation". We should all strive to be more like him. :D

I'm not sure who he was talking about when he referred to the "evil witch queen". I can only assume he meant either Nancy Pelosi or Barney Frank.

^^ Well, aside from his singing and everything he was right, he did have every right to know what he was being arrested for and was not being told, at least according to the video.

As for his singing well...

128783240990215511.jpg

^^ Well, aside from his singing and everything he was right, he did have every right to know what he was being arrested for and was not being told, at least according to the video.

Yeah, I noticed that and it bothered me as well. The cops told him he had a warrant out for his arrest and that's all. He asked repeatedly what he was being charged with and the cops just said "it doesn't matter". That's bullshit.

• Like 1

I can't believe they just let him run away.

Maybe they had a burrito cooking in the microwave? :unsure:

It appears to be a gas station, after all. :lol:

Can't have some miscreant running away with some police officer's well deserved juicy goodness. :eek::angry:

Yeah, I noticed that and it bothered me as well. The cops told him he had a warrant out for his arrest and that's all. He asked repeatedly what he was being charged with and the cops just said "it doesn't matter". That's bullshit.

Not really, sometime a bench warrant does not say what the original charge was. All that matters to the officers is that the warrant is valid on its face. If it is still valid, and you are indead the person named on it, they must serve it by law. There are no choices. Arguing about a valid warrant with a law enforcement officer is like auguring with a Mailman about your power bill!

The guy looked like he was on PCP to me.

PCP is weird. I've always wondered if those people you see on TV fucked up on PCP are just having a bad reaction. Like, with LSD, some people are capable of dealing with the mind fuck a lot better than other people, some people freak out, some people maintain a pretty normal outward appearance. I wonder if those people you see fighting the police and what not on PCP are just having a bad trip.

I know PCP is similar to ketamine, which I experimented with in my youth, before it was a stringently controlled substance (pre-August 1999). That being said, I know I could never do some shit like you see people doing on PCP, if I was tore up on some ketamine. I would just lay on the couch in a catatonic state, thinking I was in a Grateful Dead terrapin station poster with the old cartoon character, the Tick.

Not really, sometime a bench warrant does not say what the original charge was. All that matters to the officers is that the warrant is valid on its face. If it is still valid, and you are indead the person named on it, they must serve it by law. There are no choices. Arguing about a valid warrant with a law enforcement officer is like auguring with a Mailman about your power bill!

The guy looked like he was on PCP to me.

Ok, I'll defer to your experience and knowledge here. However, it seems to me that the charge that initiated the issue of the bench warrant should be communicated to the arresting officers. I just think that when someone is being taken into custody, they should be told the reason for it, as they're being arrested, not afterward.

The mailman analogy is a bit flawed.. he can't deprive you of your freedom, no matter how much you owe the power company!

The guy in the video may have been on something.. and probably was on something hallucinogenic. However, some people are just bat-shit crazy and adreneline could explain his resistance to the taser and escape. *shrug*

The mailman analogy is a bit flawed.. he can't deprive you of your freedom, no matter how much you owe the power company!

Obviously you are too young to have ever received a draft notice... :)

And I like to know why someone is going to jail as well, but sometimes you have just pissed off a judge, something like not paid a fine in the agreed time, failed to report in for court ordered driver training, etc. So, the charge is just a "bench warrant."

Looks like they tried to "Drive Stun" him without the cartridge. I did not see any leads flopping around after he jumped up. That may explain his "Sudden Departure" from the location. It hurts, but will not shut you down by any means. All you have to do is get far enough away from the end of the Taser and you home free. It can also be applied to your own thigh as a wake up measure on those long sleepy nights........So I have heard :angel:

Obviously you are too young to have ever received a draft notice... :)

And I like to know why someone is going to jail as well, but sometimes you have just pissed off a judge, something like not paid a fine in the agreed time, failed to report in for court ordered driver training, etc. So, the charge is just a "bench warrant."

Yep, I'm too young to have been drafted. I volunteered and gave Uncle Sam 6 years of my life. That is a good point, though.

As for bench warrants.. I think more info should be provided to arresting officers, i.e. the reason for the bench warrant. I doubt it would've helped in apprehending this nutjob, but I think that if officers could tell the person they're taking into custody exactly why it's happening, the entire process would go a lot smoother and be easier for everyone involved.

.... As for bench warrants.. I think more info should be provided to arresting officers, i.e. the reason for the bench warrant. I doubt it would've helped in apprehending this nutjob, but I think that if officers could tell the person they're taking into custody exactly why it's happening, the entire process would go a lot smoother and be easier for everyone involved.

Honestly, with few exceptions, only the absolutely most criminal have no idea why they are being arrested. Serious criminals commit so many offenses that they have no idea which one they have been caught for.

Mostly honest people know when they have been in a situation that makes them prone to arrest. Nice chatting, but I have to get up and make the doughnuts for the GA Saiga Get-2-Together! :D

.... As for bench warrants.. I think more info should be provided to arresting officers, i.e. the reason for the bench warrant. I doubt it would've helped in apprehending this nutjob, but I think that if officers could tell the person they're taking into custody exactly why it's happening, the entire process would go a lot smoother and be easier for everyone involved.

Honestly, with few exceptions, only the absolutely most criminal have no idea why they are being arrested. Serious criminals commit so many offenses that they have no idea which one they have been caught for.

Mostly honest people know when they have been in a situation that makes them prone to arrest. Nice chatting, but I have to get up and make the doughnuts for the GA Saiga Get-2-Together! :D

Yeah, I guess I'm one of the exceptions. I had no idea that I would be arrested for holding my legal firearm in my own home, (since I'd had a drink). But nevertheless, it happened. It didn't even involve a warrant, the douchebag.. er, excuse me, arresting officer knocked at my door, (without identifying himself as a police officer), for an unrelated, and unsubstantiated compaint. Sorry, but I'm still in the process of getting fucked, (by both the State and my lawyer, for different reasons), so I'm pretty sour on cops and more especially little-known, bullshit CO laws atm.

I'm sure the GA Get-2-gether will be a blast. If I didn't live thousands of miles away, I'd attend :killer:

PCP is weird. I've always wondered if those people you see on TV fucked up on PCP are just having a bad reaction. Like, with LSD, some people are capable of dealing with the mind fuck a lot better than other people, some people freak out, some people maintain a pretty normal outward appearance. I wonder if those people you see fighting the police and what not on PCP are just having a bad trip.

I know PCP is similar to ketamine, which I experimented with in my youth, before it was a stringently controlled substance (pre-August 1999). That being said, I know I could never do some shit like you see people doing on PCP, if I was tore up on some ketamine. I would just lay on the couch in a catatonic state, thinking I was in a Grateful Dead terrapin station poster with the old cartoon character, the Tick.

PCP is nothing like Ketamine.

Ketamine puts you down, you do not want to move, you are compleatly at ease. They should give Ketamine to people before exacution. (I am opposed to government sponsored murder)but it would put them at ease & at least be more humane.

PCP on the other hand can be like taking WAY TOO MUCH LSD & a shit-load of meth on top of that.

It can have a half life of 3 days or more. The person can be terrified, delusional, hallucinating, paranoid, & EXTREMELY violent.

Out of all of my patients The ones on PCP have been the hardest to deal with due to violence. We usually must lock them in seclusion for days on end & place them in 4-point restraints for long periods of time due to the extremely violent & self harm tenancies.

PCP is some scary shit.

Glad I never played with that one when I was a kid!

That was pretty funny but he may be faster than the two cops but he is not faster than the radio they are on.

I got to love that cleche'.

It's bull-shit though.

In my mis-spent youth I proved this many times.

Police aren't crazy enough to learn how to drive as well as street racers.

I have totaled quite a few cars learning to drive well. As a result I can do things in an automobile that would make you shit if you were my passenger... Have you ever pulled out of a 360 without losing momentum? Not to mention, high speed drifts!

Police cars lose controll where rice rockets grip the road, this will change with the chargers I assume, But the police are more concerned with safety than those they chase, who are putting their ass in the Lord's hands & hitting the gas. :up:

I had a 13.5 second civic that I proved this point with on multiple occasions. Always at night, Always after being caught seen racing. They passed a law that your car could be impounded if caught racing after the ""fast-furious movie came out & every 16 year old with a civic went out & were killing their girlfriends because they couldn't drive, & I would be damned if I would have let the cops steal MY car!

Yes I am aware it was a felony, but in my younger mind, I figured if they never got close enough to see my plate, I never officially broke the law... Ahhh, Youthful justification, isn't it great!

Thankfully I grew older & the testosterone went down a bit. I now drive a Towncar, they are the same as police cars, but the governor is set to 107mph rather than 138mph & they don't have the oil/transmission coolers. I have police springs in leu of the rear airbags.

Driving this Land-Yacht, I understand why the cops didn't have a chance unless they were on the freeway.

Racing is like a drug. There is no bigger rush short of sky diving (which is safer than racing).

I have recovered from my addiction. It is hard. I now only drift @ low speeds in the snow, but I have to control my impulses at times.

The Lord saw me through it, I thank Him

Now I autocross my Pop's Vette to get my fix every now & then.

But unless there is a helicopter involved, the radio doesn't mean you are automatically caught. Especially on a winding maze of country roads. Also most Heilos can't go over 150mph...

It's bull-shit though.

I agree, that the "You can't outrun Motorola" theory does not always apply. If someone loses sight of whoever they're chasing, what good does a radio do? Sure you can put a generic "He went southbound on Main Street....." type call out, but as soon as the person is out of sight, they cops would have no idea what direction he went, unless they were on his ass and making those radio transmissions. Of course, I'd still rather not test this out :unsure: .

As for cops having to deal with someone running, who may be a better driver?

Here's one example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCjf_GwIFUM

......But unless there is a helicopter involved, the radio doesn't mean you are automatically caught. Especially on a winding maze of country roads. Also most Heilos can't go over 150mph...

I'll try to find the vid of the crotch rocket outrunning a police helicopter. I can't remember what exact bike it was, Hayabusa maybe. But the helicopter is following the bike, no cruisers in sight......and the bike starts pulling on the chopper and continues to do so. If he had kept it up, he would have easily been gone. IIRC, the bike ran out of gas, and he was caught.

It's bull-shit though.

I agree, that the "You can't outrun Motorola" theory does not always apply. If someone loses sight of whoever they're chasing, what good does a radio do? Sure you can put a generic "He went southbound on Main Street....." type call out, but as soon as the person is out of sight, they cops would have no idea what direction he went, unless they were on his ass and making those radio transmissions. Of course, I'd still rather not test this out :unsure: .

As for cops having to deal with someone running, who may be a better driver?

Here's one example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCjf_GwIFUM

......But unless there is a helicopter involved, the radio doesn't mean you are automatically caught. Especially on a winding maze of country roads. Also most Heilos can't go over 150mph...

I'll try to find the vid of the crotch rocket outrunning a police helicopter. I can't remember what exact bike it was, Hayabusa maybe. But the helicopter is following the bike, no cruisers in sight......and the bike starts pulling on the chopper and continues to do so. If he had kept it up, he would have easily been gone. IIRC, the bike ran out of gas, and he was caught.

I have seen that one.

Looks like fun other than the cops kicking the guys ass in the end of the long version.

He would have had a better chance if he had stolen a V8 mustang. You choose your battles. Daytime on the freeway is a losing battle unless your car is EXTREMLEY fast, & you are in a very rural area. Even then, you are at a disadvantage if you are not familiar with the area that you get off the freeway at.

All my fun was had in the middle of the night, when the roads were clear, & most of the time on country roads that I knew every curve, bank & pea-gravel risk of. The vast majority of the variables were accounted for, & I knew EXACTLY how fast I could go before my ass end broke loose.

I learded to drive the rural roads as a teen, advancing 1 or 2 miles per hour each time I took the curves so I didn't unexpectedly go 4-byin'.

When I was young, My friend's dad would say "Keep it between the ditches" every time we took off. The ditches he spoke of are 4-5' irragation ditches on each side of the road...

Unfortunately ONE time I tobogganed an Rx7 down one... Not a pleasant experience. I still thank the Lord every time I think about that one. I just missed a phone pole when my car shot out of it.

I would LOVE to practice that move in the vid if I had a couple of cars to waste.

I have some friends that would love to try to P.I.T. me, I am sure.

The only problem is You would need at least a 3 lane highway or a HUGE skid pad to practice on. You would need to practice at night (when more than 50% of drivers are drunk) & if Johnny-law saw you, & you didn't want to try to run... you would be facing at least a reckless driving charge. :unsure:

I had a LOT of :clover: luck :clover: & a bit of skill on my side when I was younger, but I am about 31 now & I guess I am slowly losing my testicular fortitude.

Plus I like carrying & owning firearms. With the laws the way they are, I would lose that right, it's not worth it, I have the experiences in my heart to re-live.

If I win the lottery though, :rolleyes: you can be sure I will rent the skid pad @ Portland International raceway & buy a few cars to have fun with friends with!

Damn, just talking about the "Good ol' days" Makes my pulse rise. :)

:blues: