Mag pouch availabililty

If you don't mind me asking which pouches are you using for the 10 rounders? Are they M.O.L.L.E. compatible?

I have been thinking about the 5 rdrs. and I think that they will fit in a M1A pouch ,I don't have one at the moment to try it out though.

I am going to try them in the HSGI universal mag pouches that I have on my plate carrier.

If you don't mind me asking which pouches are you using for the 10 rounders? Are they M.O.L.L.E. compatible?

I have been thinking about the 5 rdrs. and I think that they will fit in a M1A pouch ,I don't have one at the moment to try it out though.

I am going to try them in the HSGI universal mag pouches that I have on my plate carrier.

I am not using anything as I don't have any 10 rounders (too long and impractical for me). Bladetech makes one for AGP. Saw some on Gunbroker, but they are all for 10 or 12 round mags.

You know, I just mastered the Kydex cycle in my garage and my holsters are coming out professional looking. I'm planning to make some mag holders for my Saiga mags (5, 8 & 10 rounders). I made a belt mounted carrier for my MD-20 drum for 3-gun matches. I'd like to know if there's much interest on the board for Kydex mag carriers. I'd be happy to make some any sell them. Mounting options are easy to change (belt loop vs MOLLE).

(Note to da Mod gods: if I'm violating some policy, please let me know)

Edited by iSaiga