New Saiga 12 Owner

This is my first post on this forum. Just wanted to say hi and thank you all for the info you guys have on this forum. I have learned a lot from reading all of your posts. I got a new Saiga 12 and just made it 922r compliant. It is an amazing looking shotgun. Now, I'm ready to shoot this beast! I have thousands of rounds of Wolf 00 Buck. Do you guys have any problems shooting this ammo in your Saiga 12's? I know it's dirty but I always clean my guns after every shooting session. If it's good, I want to get more because it can be bought at a decent price especially when you buy it in bulk. Thanks!

dude, let er rip

we clean our saiga 12s with a garden hose around here....

just go shoot the shit outta that thing, and get it over with!!! :)

welcome to the "crew", and make sure your friends get to play with it......they laugh until you show them, thats for sure.....hasnt changed in years, really.....

You now are the proud owner of the best shotgun in the world, dude.

... I have thousands of rounds of Wolf 00 Buck. Do you guys have any problems shooting this ammo in your Saiga 12's? I know it's dirty but I always clean my guns after every shooting session. ...

Well if you are any where near Atlanta and still have your doubts there are several of us that would be happy to meet with you and shoot up your thousands of rounds of ammo until you feel comfortable running it in your gun... :D

Welcome to the forum!

... I have thousands of rounds of Wolf 00 Buck. Do you guys have any problems shooting this ammo in your Saiga 12's? I know it's dirty but I always clean my guns after every shooting session. ...

Well if you are any where near Atlanta and still have your doubts there are several of us that would be happy to meet with you and shoot up your thousands of rounds of ammo until you feel comfortable running it in your gun... :D

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the offer. I have a bunch of buddies here in the Tampa Bay area that always extend that same offer. When it comes to ammo, these guys are like seagulls on french fries. By the end of the weekend, all ammo will be depleted. (I do get reimbursed $) We do have a blast and that is a way for us to escape reality for a weekend. For my job, I travel throughout the country. I've been in the Atlanta area twice this year. I was in Newnan and Dallas. I have a buddy that owns a body shop in Newnan so there are always spare hoods laying around. We usually work monday thru friday and terrorize hoods on the weekends. It is amazing what a hood looks like after a weekend of shooting it. I do paintless dent removal so I follow the hail storms. The next time it hails in the Atlanta area, I will most likely be there after the storm. I'm hoping it hails there again soon because we do have a lot of fun there especially on the weekends. The next time I'm in the area, I will give you a heads up and hopefully we can rip some shit up with the Saiga's.

howard - check the saiga-12.com calendar, there is a shoot nov 21st at myakka city at the private range with an open invite, if you are interested in joining us there....

Thanks! very cool of you for the invite. It all depends on the weather. If it hails somewhere, I'm out of here. I have to take it day by day with my job. One day I'm home in Florida then the next day I'm on my way to Georgia, Wyoming, Minnesota, etc. I'm like a tumbleweed, I just end up where the weather takes me. The cold fronts are going to start coming which is going to make the weather unstable for the next few months. If it doesn't hail, It looks like I am heading to Myakka City on the 21st. Thanks again!

Well if you are any where near Atlanta and still have your doubts there are several of us that would be happy to meet with you and shoot up your thousands of rounds of ammo until you feel comfortable running it in your gun... biggrin.gif

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the offer. I have a bunch of buddies here in the Tampa Bay area that always extend that same offer. When it comes to ammo, these guys are like seagulls on french fries. By the end of the weekend, all ammo will be depleted. (I do get reimbursed $) We do have a blast and that is a way for us to escape reality for a weekend. For my job, I travel throughout the country. I've been in the Atlanta area twice this year. I was in Newnan and Dallas. I have a buddy that owns a body shop in Newnan so there are always spare hoods laying around. We usually work monday thru friday and terrorize hoods on the weekends. It is amazing what a hood looks like after a weekend of shooting it. I do paintless dent removal so I follow the hail storms. The next time it hails in the Atlanta area, I will most likely be there after the storm. I'm hoping it hails there again soon because we do have a lot of fun there especially on the weekends. The next time I'm in the area, I will give you a heads up and hopefully we can rip some shit up with the Saiga's.

Sounds Great! I always like to meet my fellow board members, even some of the others I have had "spirited" debates with! :D

And again, welcome to the forum!

hehe, have fun with that thing.. The first time I took mine to the range was hilarious.. my friends came with their 1000-2,000 dollar semi auto shotties, and looked at me a bit funny when I pulled this thing out.. Ahh, was so satisfyng blasting clays... and then going crazy on a cardboard box and tearing up the grass along with it.. nothing left but some torn up scrap cardboard and a mudpit.