Shot about 20rds. Has shorter threaded barrel. Put a Tapco stock and PG on it(the one for un-converted saiga's)Nice shooter. Took 2 grouse this yr with it. Comes with 1 5rd factory mag. Will include factory Butt stock if one wants it. Bought a Saiga 12 and now need to repay my savings acct.

$385.00 Shipped

Edited by tjf76

Shot about 20rds. Has shorter threaded barrel. Put a Tapco stock and PG on it(the one for un-converted saiga's)Nice shooter. Took 2 grouse this yr with it. Comes with 1 5rd factory mag. Will include factory Butt stock if one wants it. Bought a Saiga 12 and now need to repay my savings acct.

$385.00 Shipped

I've got 3 surefire mags 2 12 shot still in the package and 1 cut to 10/11 rounds, what would you allow on these towards a trade/buy?

$385.00 Shipped

I've got 3 surefire mags 2 12 shot still in the package and 1 cut to 10/11 rounds, what would you allow on these towards a trade/buy?

I could do 305.00 and the 2 12rd surefire mags, would not want the other

Thanks

Sounds good to me, email me your information and I'll get a FFL, the mags, and a check off to you Monday UPS. Good luck on the S-12 build and let me add the suggestion to put a poly choke on it, gives you a lot of flexibility

Thanks,

Phil

Edited by going12220
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.