Hello folks! hailing from Texas, and specifically from Denton. I bought a SAIGA .308 back a few months ago and just looking for a place to discuss things about my rifle I now own.

Getting ready to get rid of the out of the box rifle stock and looking to put a TAPCO pistol grip on. Mostly because I'm used to it from the M-16 I used to carry around a shoot. Also looking to get some high capacity magazines, which I have questions on, but will save for another area I suspect.

Anyway, glad to be here!

Oops...NM...looks like he must have sold it already.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=45383

Well in that case, let me know if you are interested in getting one from me. I have one around here somewhere. In fact I think I have two...one in black, and one OD green.

Oops...NM...looks like he must have sold it already.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=45383

Well in that case, let me know if you are interested in getting one from me. I have one around here somewhere. In fact I think I have two...one in black, and one OD green.

Wow thanks! I was wondering how the OD green would look on the black rifle. I think it would look good.

WELCOME

Here's your first advise....Just do a little reading here and if you don't understand something, just ask.

The folks that frequent this fourm are awesome for the most part, you'll soon figure out just whos who.

Welcome Aboard!

My advice would be to take your time. There is a lot of information here and the first way that you come upon to do something. may not be the best way!