Which rail covers for my chaos quad

I relatively recently acquired a chaos quad rail. I am now in the market for some rail covers and open to suggestions. What is your preference for rail covers? I do not currently have a VFG but I might add one. The only other things I will have on there are a flash light and probably a Burris fast fire ii on the top rail.

I am currently leaning towards either the mag pull XTM covers or the mag pull low profile covers (I tried to post pics but it wouldn't let me)

I am open to any suggestions. Also suggestion on where they can be had at the best rate are appreciated. Every dollar I save is a dollar on I can spend on another toy for my saigas.

I like these ladder rail covers. I have them on my DPH rails. They should work well on the Chaos. 4 pack of long rails for $12.95.

http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/servlet/-strse-43/FALCON-AR-dsh-15-RAIL-COVER/Detail?sfs=2af07bd1

You can cut them to size to fit around lights and vertical grips.

post-9063-12544398979865_thumb.jpg

I Have the magpul on a few of my guns once they are on there they dont just come off to easily hehe but you can mix and match colors or what ever and they are nice and smooth ive used outher brands i like this pretty well so far not the cheapest thing out there but I have an accident prone shooting associate that ive coverd his guns for him with thouse cause he tends to drop them or what not they have held up pretty good so far and no he does not drop the gun loaded we dont give him live ammo. hehe

I like the CAA X6 version. They look good. You can buy in a set or individual pieces. I bought set put the long connected strip on the bottom = 3 links. Then I put 4 individual links down left and right side. You can take off link if you want to add gadgets and get all tacticool. The 3 link bar bottom leaves room for foregrip too. You will end up with an extra 3 link unless you have the quad rail... but you could always use the extra part for target practice...

my vote is for the xtm, they look good, feel good and stay in place, and they kinda remind me of legos

I like Magpul XTM's too. Very solid, and the outer contour ends up being actually round like a regular forearm.

Only downside is that XTM's on the side of a Chaos will cover up the cool "CHAOS USA" logo.

I like these ladder rail covers. I have them on my DPH rails. They should work well on the Chaos. 4 pack of long rails for $12.95. ...

Do they only come in black?