This is great.

It says that people can choose their own weaponry.

I wonder if slugs or 00 Buck would be more effective. I'll be sure to have some extra MD Arms 20 round drums ready to go. I assume tear gas rounds would be ineffective against a zombie attack.

Has anyone played LEFT 4 DEAD on the X-box 360? OMG It has to be the ultimate in "mow 'em down" zombie killing games.

I'm ready.....:D

damn man that made me laugh out loud. thats some good stuff man. looks cool as hell. hope it makes it to the movies. man i don't know you personaly but i teared up reading about the medical situation your in. didn't read all cause that is a big ass thread as it should be. your in my prayers.

If you regularly watch the History Channel, you are wearing a tin-foil hat right now!

Solar Flares are going to git us in 2010-2012! Global meltdown from Mega Disasters (like hurricanes, earthquakes and volcanoes that are man-caused by global warming), the Free Masons, and Hogzilla are imminent!

All of these combined with swine flu (from Hogzilla) will create the environment that dead tissue finally reanimates and we have a serious damn zombie outbreak.

BTW, "Non-Sedentary Cadavers" is the Politically Correct term for Zombies!

If you regularly watch the History Channel, you are wearing a tin-foil hat right now!

Solar Flares are going to git us in 2010-2012! Global meltdown from Mega Disasters (like hurricanes, earthquakes and volcanoes that are man-caused by global warming), the Free Masons, and Hogzilla are imminent!

All of these combined with swine flu (from Hogzilla) will create the environment that dead tissue finally reanimates and we have a serious damn zombie outbreak.

So what you are saying is, hang in there cause we is going to have some live movin targets right?

So what you are saying is, hang in there cause we is going to have some live movin targets right?

If we don't get destroyed by Skynet first, I think "Non-Sedentary Cadavers" are a real threat.... Perhaps Skynet is going to use Zombies instead of Terminator Cyborgs! I don't know the future, but there is no fate but that which we make our own!

If we don't get destroyed by Skynet first, I think "Non-Sedentary Cadavers" are a real threat.... Perhaps Skynet is going to use Zombies instead of Terminator Cyborgs! I don't know the future, but there is no fate but that which we make our own!

fecking classic. lol