How often does the Contributor status get updated for new Contributors

Let me see what I can do....

If there is anybody else out there.... let me know...

Sometimes... there are problems if the account name you used to "Pay" with and the one you are registered with here are different...

make SURE Makc has your REAL name, screen name and email....

(Bvamp, did I miss anything??)

I get a lot of inquiries about this issue.

What is needed, which you can PM the staff, or myself (I still work with Max in a very limited fashion), with your screen name, your paypal reciept, or else type of payment, amount, and date, with your real name as is shows on your payment method, and whoever you request the matter to be looked into by can call Max up, and give him the info, or pass it to his email, and he usually takes a day or two to get the situation fixed.

The Saiga-12.com forum owner does appreciate any and all donations, however big or small, and thanks you all for your support.

Once in a while, when the system is upgraded, there will be an issue with paypal and the forum software handshaking both ways, and donating users have to be manually entered into the system.

yeh I got it Spartacus, I will speak to Max tomorrow, and find out if this is another issue with paypal or what is going on.

One of the few things I still do around here is help my friend locate issues with his website, and try to help out and identify matters that require his attention, with this being one of them. I have quite a few calls I have to make tomorrow after my day job actually, but I promise I will make a follow up on your donation for you. Your info has already been sent along the info in your PM that was needed, to him.

He should be able to get you sorted out fairly quickly. Sorry for the pain in the rear.

There is a record of all transactions at MJS Global, so no worries, folks, its just a matter of the system not talking back to itself, and some stuff just has to be put in by hand once in a while. Paypal or the forum soft has changed, or both, and its not an issue outside of an annoyance, as I stated previously, and its just a matter of putting a name to a receipt and correcting the issue.

Thank you for your patience.

-Ben V.

• 1 month later...

I contributed 5 yesterday not much but wondered when id be able to use the classifieds and when my user status would be updated? Thanks

Max usually get them within 3 days..... I would take care of it if I had access to the correct buttons.....

Let me see what I can do....

If there is anybody else out there.... let me know...

Sometimes... there are problems if the account name you used to "Pay" with and the one you are registered with here are different...

make SURE Makc has your REAL name, screen name and email....

(Bvamp, did I miss anything??)

I am whining. I've PM'd Makc 3 or 4 times without response. This is ridiculous.

cruzrman

• 1 year later...

I get a lot of inquiries about this issue.

What is needed, which you can PM the staff, or myself (I still work with Max in a very limited fashion), with your screen name, your paypal reciept, or else type of payment, amount, and date, with your real name as is shows on your payment method, and whoever you request the matter to be looked into by can call Max up, and give him the info, or pass it to his email, and he usually takes a day or two to get the situation fixed.

The Saiga-12.com forum owner does appreciate any and all donations, however bifg or small, and thanks you all for your support.

Once in a while, when the system is upgraded, there will be an issue with paypal and the forum software handshaking both ways, and donating users have to be manually entered into the system.

I did use pay pal so that must be why I haven't been added yet. I will try to do what you said.