Im sure ya'll saw on CNN by now, so I wont bother providing details. I do have this to say though:

This was Criminal Negligence on behalf of the state of georgia, it was criminal neglect and endangerment on the atlanta police dept's behalf, and I can go on with a list of charges *I* would bring against the state city and federal government if I was anywhere NEAR that city when it happened.

LETS TAKE EVERYBODYS GUNS!!! WOO HOO!!! THATLL WORK!!! THE COPS CANT EVEN CONTAIN A PRISONER!!! If that city was open carry, how far do you think this guy would have made it?

PROOF that you NEED your second amendmant rights to be UNINFRINGED upon. the cops will just duck and run anyhow, and none of them EVER are prepared with proper weapons when the shit hits the fan. Someone needs to hold the police AND goverment accountable for this incident, as well as thier actions/inactions, AND take this gun control bullshit to the hilt and get the illegal laws revoked! SOMEONE would have had a gun there if the government wasnt trying to take away everyone's rights.

As much as I respect the Law Enforcement community, I do not, and have not for a long time, FEEL SAFE! even when the cops are on the SCENE, they cant drop a perp., let alone find a car that was stolen in the SAME PARKING GARAGE!! give me a break. Hopefully he comes north and I cross his path. one more asshole I can gut in public legally.

I cant wait to see what the anti-gun lobby says about this, and what other rights the government takes away from us because of this rash of people lashing out at a facist government that has no respect for the people it represents.

60 grand for his head the gov. says right now. that a lotta cash to go out driving across the southeast with yer gun. This is a prime opportunity for armed civilians to step up to the plate down there and execute this guy.

The shame of it is one or two bullets and a cardboard casket are a lot cheaper than housing that prick on death row for the next 15 years. That's not to mention all the dollars that will be spent on "due process" for this obviously guilty scumbag. They should have shot the asshole to death on sight with or without his little white flag. We are broken!! :cryss:

Edited by Wolverine

The court security was a joke. To allow this to happen is criminal negligence. We are forced to put our lives in the hands of others by the morons who cripple the 2nd ammendment. Then we find that these "proffesionals" are dangerous buffoons. There can never be any excuse for an officer to loose their weapon to a dangerous criminal in an open courtroom. Weapons AWAREMENT should be the first thing taught to anyone handling firearms. Awareness of where their weapon is and what is in going on arond them is critical.The most dangerous gun any officer will ever encounter is the one they are ISSUED! The odds are overwhelming that if they are ever shot it will be by their OWN gun. One split second of mental laziness when the officer is not completly focused on where there weapon is and who's hand is close enough to grab it--may be their last instant on this earth. And this officers carelessness ARMED this dangerous felon.

G O B

goddamn motherfucking right GOB.

the negligence didnt stop with the disarmed cop, GOB. the cops ran for cover under guise of helping the citizens take cover. the cops that DID run to the scene did NOT have an issue AR15 with them, or at least the first ones didnt. same shit happened up my way in that mall. all i saw pictures of were cops with friggin shotguns and pistols.

anyone hear about the guy in wisconsin that killed 4 people today at a chruch gathering in a hotel and wouded 7 or 8 more?

and they want to take the law abiding citizen's guns away.....

FOR WHAT? SO WE ARE MOVING TARGETS? give me a fucking break.

how far do you think this guy would have gotten if even 1/2 of americans are armed? I hope the woman who saw him and called the cops needs the money. that is the only good that came out of this whole thing.

I feel SO safe. the antis say "but i have a right to live free from fear"

Im saying I have a right to do so as well, and the empowering right was written into the constitution a LONG ASS TIME AGO!!!

So after finding a knife on the perpretrator the week before a lone black five foot tall female guard escourted this animal down the corridor without benefit of handcuffs, shackles or other restraint. The jury was not present to prejudice when he entered the courtroom. No law would have been broken if he was cuffed until seated and the jury was ready to enter. But no, let's let a desperate 200 pound in shape 33 year old male kick the ass of some EEO token guard, shoot her with her own gun and then proceed to kill innocent others execution style including the judge. But it's OK., he waived a white flag and came out without a fight. They should have shot him between the eyes. No jury in this country would have convicted whoever pulled the trigger. We'll never learn.

the DAY before or DAYS before man.

execution on the spot? well ya cant do that, BUT I highly doubt that judge's brother or son would have seen the inside of a prison if he had showed up with a scoped deer gun and took his head off.

I dont even know what to say to you ex cops or current law enforcement ppl that are members here...not only will I never call the police again, but now I have to make sure I am armed adequately for when the al-quacka show up and shoot up the town. I know the COPS wont stop em. thats for shit sure. but I already knew that deep down anyhow. this just reasserts that.

I hope the feds the state and the local govt. gets sued over this. I hope the whole goddamn force there gets fired as well. 1 in 50 cops are competent, and only one in ten of those is an honrable cop. WHAT A COUNTRY! YEE HAWW!

Hum, will someone please explain to me now why the average citizen needs "smart gun" technology forced on them and the cops still don't? :unsure:

I wonder how many lives that un-neutered MP-5 submachine gun and M-16 those officers managed to lose after the traffic accident (seems they don't drive that well either?) will take before they find them again (if they ever do?). :rolleyes:

Speaking of incompetent cops, one of our local boys was taking village money to the bank, and set it on the back of his patrol car, he then got a call and sped off leaving the cash on the car.

It fell off somewhere along the way and a citizen found it the next morning, thought it was a cat in the road and slowed down, then saw it was a money bag and returned it to the village. Inside the bag was $870,000 worth of checks and cash that belonged to the village.

I can post MANY stories of what the cops here do like that. heres a good one:

school town police guard knocked up a 15 year old girl. the whole school knew he was banging her to boot.

you should come check out my local town hall/courthouse/police station. every door is cocked in its frame at LEAST 2" on the top, i suspect half of the double doors cannot be locked shut. the ceiling tiles show warping, this comes from extra humidity in the air, which is caused by a leaking roof. you should see the holding cell I spent the night in. If i were truely a determined and evil criminal, the bolck work on the public cell is SO bad, (nobody would pay ME to do that shitty of a job), and the window is put is so poorly, I could kick it out of the wall, and I am SURE the grouting in the walls isnt adequate enough to keep me from smashing my way out. When you go to court, the bathroom is open and unchecked, so you could in theory get whatever you wished into court. this building cost me and my neighbors 25 million or something like that. Oh yeh, did I tell you that the property owner that sold the property to the town, and that only ONE of the town board members was convicted of fraud on the construction and purchase of the building/property? you KNOW it wasnt just the two of them involved. go figure. then we have the cops on that force.

OH i can go for hours on these guys. they wont pull you over for going 45 in a 30, nor will they stop for a group of younger people tossing crab apples at cars going by, but they WILL be pissed off if you have to call them at 2 in the morning for help. So much so, that when they dont have shit they can arrest you for, they are so gddamn mad you busted up thier poker game or lunch break, that they will literally insult the shit out of you in your own home until they provoke you into reacting to them. THEN they arrest you. during the rodney king riots, we had a small escalation of violence and sporadic looting here for a weekend. I was on a large hill overlooking the city here with 20 other guys all armed to the teeth. none of us could believe that we heard gunfire, saw fireworks left and right, saw some street lights get knocked out, etc etc, and there was not ONE police siren. know who broke it up? the community and church leaders. hell, these guys respond to people shooting up malls and towns with shotguns and pistols. we had a guy shoot up a nearby college town with a mini14 one night, and a friend of mine called the police to tell them he was about to shoot the guy from his apartment window, and instead, they sent a swat sniper up there and told him to hold his fire or he would go to prison for interfering with a police matter. oh yeh, they didnt shoot the guy either. they let him run around for a few hours and kept him and the people that live there boxed up on the block for a while until they got the balls to jump him when he was out of ammo.

try living where I was born and raised. god forbid I DO have to shoot an intruder or carjacker, I am SURE to go to jail and lose all my guns.

My point is, its not just atlanta cops and courts that are incompetant. This problem is WIDESPREAD across the country. the places with the GOOD cops that number more than 1% of the force like they are here, are ALWAYS undermanned.

gross, negligent, fraudulent, incompetent, embezzeling, thieving, crooked, blah blah

NONE of these words should fit the government or the police in general. it is sad that it does for the most part. It makes me sick to know that these people and those in power would take away MY right to defend myself adequately. hell the cops have AP rounds, tear gas (they kill with that too regularly), machine guns, assault weapons, body armor, etc etc, and they cant keep a good track record in general. why the fuck should I give up my rights? because of thier incompetance? Im a citizen of this country, and as such, i have a right to bear arms which is not to be infringed upon. what in the fuck happened to that? i cant have a machine gun or a sawed off shotgun because its non-sporting? yeh? so what its nonsporting....where does it say in the constitution that the right to bear arms has ANYTHING to do with sporting? but its for the better good of the few who dont own a gun and are scared of the ones I have in a safe. reminds me, I have to get up there tomorrow and make sure my evil guns arent off doing something non-sporting. you know those guns...never can tell when one of them will jump out of the safe and find a crook to use it.

Bvamp- I was thinking that you were one pissed off mofo! Then I thought about it a little more--- what you have is RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION!!! America needs MORE righteous indignation! We keep gitting PISSED ON we need to let them know that we are PISSED OFF :donatello::ded::killer::chris:

im so pissed off, im not even mad anymore. something needs to be done, and if noone else will do it, I will start my task off by inciting people to speaking out on it. if I can come here, legally talk that shit (which is 100% truthful by the way), and not get into trouble......then why the fuck cant I own a friggin shortie shotgun that will fit on my truck's seat instead of behind it on my tools? why the hell cant i make my 22 full auto then? im not planning on shooting game with them. I want them because i have a right to them. here in NY state, i have to know god personally to get a class 3 permit. so i cant get that. and if i moved, why in the fuck do i have to pay taxes on them and get a doctor's note from elected officials to get them? thats mighty INFRINGED if you ask me.

and......i can go on for hours about it, but heres one other thing i want to point out -

I go pay my facist tax for a fishing license. i get a REGULATIONS guidebook that also has all KINDS of info on where public water is, what the laws are in accessing it etc etc.

I pay a LOT friggin more in gun taxes on a yearly basis. where the fuck is my book on gun regs from my state? what is this? the game warden as a taxpayer paid job must inform me of the game laws when i get my license (they arent supposed to sell you a license for the year if they are out of books, did ya know that?) , why doesnt the state have to inform me of my gun rights whenever I purchase a firearm and register it to me? what the fuck is that?

you mean to tell me my gun taxes go to the ATF and the local cops. for what exactly? a two second nics check that is by law a measure to keep guns out of whos hands? criminals and terrorists? uhhhhhhh....wait a second here......

someone really needs to hold these people's asses to the burner. they are starting to act like a foreign invader or other entity in which they are not for the people anymore.

i dont agree with everything Bush and the white house have done in recent years, but at least the man knows people's friggin rights. the only time the FBI or customs or other public official cares about yours or my rights is when you have enough money to ruin thier career with or bring a lawsuit against them that they know would result in a loss to the state.

GOB, give me time, Ill figure out what can be done to hold people accountable. the soccer moms and facist representatives that get elected and take our rights away seem to forget that to protect themselves, all they need to do is buy a gun. instead they would rather have me bring a knife to a gunfight.

its better to have one and not need it than to need one and not have it.

if a crook starts blasting my town up (its happened multiple times in my area, so its not unrealistic concept here folks) with a machinegun....they expect ME to hide?? what? and if i dont hide then what? they will arrest me for trying to stop the guy with a single shot 20 gauge?

give me a break. im tired of it guys. something needs to be done about it. the longer we all stay quiet, the more time the facist and liberal and godknows who else will have time to strip our rights away. this isnt gay marriage or right to life we are talking about here people. none of that mattered to our forefathers AFTER the right to free assembly and free speech. that should tell you something that they declared the law of the land in this order. im sick of seeing my rights being perverted.

If i have zero confidence that I am safe here in my own home, and that having a machine gun will provide that freedom from fear that I am entitled to....then i should be allowed to have one if I am not a public threat or ciminal. end of story. because i cant, I am being RULED, and not REPRESENTED.

I don't think it's so much a matter of anyone taking our rights away, it's more a matter of the intellectuly lazy giving them up for a little "sound bite" that makes them feel as if they have an opinion without all that bother with facts and such!

We are no longer governed, we are ruled. The people in power are the most ruthless and dishonest, mean spirited and underhanded bunch to achieve power since we overthrew the monarchy! UNFORNUTALLY the opposition (democrats) are a bunch of wacko's, loosers, wannabe's ---- like living in california "what ain't nuts is fruits and flakes" (george carlin)

There is no representation for the average american. The political parties have found that it is much easier to ignore the issues that joe 6 pack cares about and CREATE diversions (gay marriage,armor-piercing 30-30 rifles,ect!)

What can be done?

!. Political finance reform. Any moneys, air travel, loans whatever from any company or corporation IS A BRIBE. All parties to any bribe will serve a day in jail for every dollar in bribes. This is both the briber and the bribee.

2. Education. Take back the schools! The only way to have a fair, honest system of educating our children (our FUTURE) is for education to be TOTALLY free. No fees. No "private" schools. Any school should be open to any student if they have the intelligence and aptitude. The finest education must go to the "best and brightest" not the " children of the richest and most powerfull parents"(it was to reform just that system that that puplic schools were started!)

3. Taxes. The wealtiest people pay little or no taxes- and they are the ones getting tax relief! We need to chang e the entire system. The payroll taxes(there are MANY) are totally regressive. When income taxes,unemployment taxes,social security taxes, workers compensation taxes, ect. are collected, the price of AMERICAN MADE products goes up! There is no problem with this if everyone else plays the same game, but they DON'T! Our taxes are on our exports as well as what we consume domestically. The rest of the world re-bates the taxes on their exports. We need a 'value added' type system or point of sale type system. The tax to support our government should be the same on a domestic or imported item. Imports would go up about 7-10%, domestic products would be the same price, and our PAYCHECKS would no longer get raped!

4. medical care. We already have nationalised medicine. Those with medical insurance pay for the care of those who don't. Make medical care a national right. Everyboby gets medicare part one. (pre-emtive care,catistrophic care,emergency and dental emergency care and well baby/pre natal care) Further care is your own business. If you don't have private coverage TOO BAD.

5. Top-down responibility. It makes me want to puke the way everone blames the poor SOB at the bottom for whatever crime that those at the top perpetrate. The CEO,general , prisident, secretary of state, CFO, ect. at the TOP needs to be held accountable for what their subordinates do. They ORDERED it. or if they are ignorant, THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN CHARGE. They are guilty of incompitence if nothing else, and those making exorbidant saleries deserve heavy jail terms for allowing criminal activity. It is THEIR job to keep it know what is going on and keep it legal.

I am getting close to retiring. It is up to you younger guys to straighten this shit out. QUESTION AUTHORITY! If they cannot answer you THEY ARE LYING! National secrets are mainly concealed criminal acts. The government is OUR business, never take for granted that those who work for the government are working for YOU, that is what they should be doing, but sadly it seldom is!

G O B

(putting away soap box,straightening out tinfoil hat)

GOB: interesting point on #5. Heres a simple example for ya. If I build you a house, and one of my hired helpers installs the plumbing....and in a years time, it unknowingly leaks into an electrical fixture and starts a fire....who do you sue? do you sue me? well, according to the governement and military, you wouldnt sue me or the guy in charge of that crew that day. you would sue the guy that did it. Im the one who contracted the build, but hey, why should i be accountable for those under me? same friggin thing. *I* would be the one being sued in reality, so why in hell doesnt that apply to the governemnt or military? because they make the rules.

and I like your point as well doerdie. term limits shouldnt extend only to certain offices. but then what do you do when a small town judge has his time up? and noone else is competant to take his place? or you have a good decent justice in a town, and he has to step down because of a term limit, then you are forced to vote for this asshole who doesnt hear your case, only what the DA wants. thats a tough one.

All I know is the 2nd amendmant right is being perversed into something that it is not, so that the powers that be, for whatever reason, can disarm the public. it says NOTHING about that right being there to hunt with, and that the current laws that stemmed from past hunting preservation/game preservation movements in the early part of the 20th century have somehow turned into what the 2nd amendmant is there for. this is CLEARLY not what the 2nd right was given to citizens for. That shit according to the way *I* see it, is those are all hunting regulations, and also "city limit surrender" regs. NOT "you cant have 1/2 of whats out there because its BAD in the wrong hands and has no use for hunting or target shooting".

the al-qaida and other extremist groups are modern proof of what the 2nd amendmant right is there for. and it DOES say UNINFRINGED in it. I would like to know if when these gun shootings stats are compiled, how many are law enforcement shootings. the few things I have seen posted at colleges where the gun incidents were broken down, often reflect the cocaine and crack epidemics. that isnt the gun control, thats called corrupt and inadequate drug enforcement task forces. its ridiculous if it broken down. if however you put all those stats into one stat, it almost looks like gun control would work. isnt it a crime to knowingly tamper with evidence (statictically combining stuff that has nothing to do with gun CRIME or the public) into a case exhibt?

I know there is a way of bringing this issue with the 2nd amendmant to the supreme court, I just need to figure out HOW. maybe if i do the grunt work, someone will hear the case and bring it to the gfovernment on ours, our children's and our childrens' children's behalf.

if an atheist can force a direct translation of the seperation of god and state into removing the things that you have all heard about, i find it difficult to believe that the common citizenry of this country and gun community cannot do the same.

almost all of the gun laws are supposed to be GAME laws.

The real problem is the Supreme Court can choose to hear or refuse to hear any case by granting or denying a Writ of Certiorari. By avoidance the Supreme Court can leave the interpretation of the Second Amendment in the hands of multiple jurisdictions with varying interpretations and enforcement together with the all powerful BATF which is where we are today.

It will take a groundswell to get the attention of the Supreme Court on this issue because it is so devisive. The issue is second only to abortion. It is more likely that an unconstitutional and highly provoking "law" banning most or all weapons will bring sufficient hue and cry for the Court to review what the Constitution says about our "uninfringed" right to keep and bear arms. If the Court does its' job and merely interprets the law rather than legislating new law , the only conclusion will be to follow what the forefathers intended. That would beg the question of the repeal of the Second Amendment which is not likely to be successful given the support necessary for it to be heard in the first place.

The Hobson's choice the Court faces is where to draw the line. That is, is every citizen free to own machine guns, grenade launchers, RPG's, bazookas, canons, tanks, and the like, or is there some inferred reasonable constraint on what the citizenry may own and/or stockpile? And, if allowed to own such weapons what is the likelihood of mass civil disobedience or violent revolution?

I hope I am wrong but I believe the lamb will too easily be led to the slaughter. Too many well meaning but ill informed folks in our society believe that by eliminating our guns they will eliminate crime and violence. The truth is it will increase as criminals resort to the blackmarket and gangersterism of the past. In response the police will become more repressive rather than a protector of our civil liberties. We will be the odd man out. The only thing that can mitigate this is for a clear and unambiguous affirmation of our Second Amendment rights by the Supreme Court and the taming of BATF and the Treasury Dept.

Wolverine

Edited by Wolverine