MD Arms, Ltd 1919-A4 belt-fed semi auto

I was just curious if anyone might be interested in a limited run of MD Arms semi-auto 1919-A4 Brownings in .308? These would be built by us using like new Israeli parts kits. I have a source for a small number of kits at a good price. The work would be top quality and completely refinished.

I am thinking a production run of around 15 to 20 guns. I am going to try and hit a price of around $1000 each if I decide to do it. We would be able to build these fairly quickly.

I could also offer a Full Auto with a demo letter.

Mike, the last ones I saw on the market were close to 2k, even with this economy I think you could move some at your projected price.

But as the vendors here will tell ya it doesn't matter how many "Ohh put me down for one" posts are here :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mike, the last ones I saw on the market were close to 2k, even with this economy I think you could move some at your projected price.

But as the vendors here will tell ya it doesn't matter how many "Ohh put me down for one" posts are here :unsure:

Actually they aren't close to $2000. I just bought 2 of em after doing alot of research and 1200 to 1500 seem to be the going rates. I got mine from John Mcguire who is one of the top 1919 builders around.

I was just curious if anyone might be interested in a limited run of MD Arms semi-auto 1919-A4 Brownings in .308? These would be built by us using like new Israeli parts kits. I have a source for a small number of kits at a good price. The work would be top quality and completely refinished.

I am thinking a production run of around 15 to 20 guns. I am going to try and hit a price of around $1000 each if I decide to do it. We would be able to build these fairly quickly.

I could also offer a Full Auto with a demo letter.

Mike,

Put me down for +2 of them.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. I've decided not to build any of these at this time. As much as I'd love to put some MD Arms 1919's on the market... I need to keep focused on my main projects like the 12ga double stack mags and stuff. Very sorry to thouse interested.

I also wanted to tell everyone that I am dumping the most of the 1919 kits I have. I put them up on gunbroker in penny start, no reserve auctions. 15 kits. 15 auctions. auctions include an 80% right side plate. I have a lot of other no reserve auctions as well. They all end tomorrow evening. http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/SellerAuctions.aspx?User=1141361

Mike, The link to gunbroker to either add is not working.

I don't know what happened. It worked when I tested it. But after seeing this and trying again, it didn't. I think I fixed it. It did take me to the page again after the edit. Here it is again: http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/SellerAuctions.aspx?User=1141361

If it doen't work you can do an advanced search on gunbroker. Searcher seller: mdarms.com for RPK That should lead you to an auction where you can click "view seller's other items."