The Obamas and their allies in the media are propping up this half donkey by showing their pictures and everywhere even on magazines. They are even worse than during the dark days of the Clinton Regime. It's getting to be like Iraq during Saddam Hussein's rule or like the former Soviet Union with his picture everywhere even Men's Health magazine has put him on their cover a few times as have other publications. Look at how many websites mention his name or show his picture. You can't avoid being forced to see his picture or his name.

He's even worse than Chicken Man (he's everywhere, he's everywhere).

May we see his replacement in 2012 with G-d's help.

Just for the record, I am of the opinion that the health care and birth certificate "debates" are stupid distractions and of they are of little to no actual importance. I still found this humorous.

If we are not a nation under the rule of law, what are we? The video was funny, your comment was pretty sad and showed a lack of understanding for what is going on.

Edited by Azrial

I understand that the only health care "reforms" being pushed by either side are special interest-backed scams, and I have yet to be presented with compelling evidence that BHO was born outside of the US. What does that have to do with rule of law?

fasdfs...I found the video you posted to be humorous. And the new health care reform argument seems to be more about the redistribution of monies than actual health care. I also think the rule of law is the very fabric which keeps the United States of America the oldest surviving Republic in the World. And with that being said, United States Citizens should never have to prove their president, or any elected leader, is a citizen or not. That burden rests entirely on the shoulders of the candidate who either holds the office, or is seeking election. This is "OUR" country. Not BHO's. I believe BHO was born on American soil. Because, if I am wrong, America is far weaker than I wish to believe. And we would all look like fools.

I really haven't paid all that much attention to the argument about President Obama's birth location. Perhaps I should. I'm curious who's responsibility it is to investigate such matters? If Barack Obama did not have to prove his country of birth prior to running for President of the United States then who dropped the ball. If Obama and his political cronies have somehow deceived us what is the process for him to be removed. Since the judicial branch weighs matters of constitutionality, and the United States Constitution states the President must be a natural born citizen, is it their responsibility? Does the legislative branch have to impeach Obama if it turns out he is not a natural born citizen? I know next to nothing about the process and wonder if it is even possible to prove or disprove either way?