Anyone want to learn how you can get this Saiga 7.62x39

Anyone want to learn how you can get this custom built Saiga 7.62x39 for as little as 30 bucks???

9428_1134475247021_1381519105_30306555_8326231_n.jpg

Just a teaser for now.....More info here shortly...

photo.jpg

The Rifle was donated by Mississippi Auto Arms and Converted Free of Charge by Tac-47 industries to help raise funds for out new Teen Outreach in Lansing!!! (@ http://www.centralfreemethodist.org/)

we will be having a raffle.... other prizes will be involved as well.... Every penny made will got to the Church. Designated for our Teen Outreach..

The ONLY funds to come out of money raised will be for postage stamps to mail off the 50/50 tickets, paypal fees and FFL transfer for the winner.....

I believe we will be setting the prices at 30 bucks a ticket, 4 for 100 bucks....

Inter city kids mostly....

here are some fun and games from the group last night...Aardvark game..

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1134198520103

Wow Juggs, can I buy a Raffle ticket? for those of you wondering about the parts we put on er,

CAA Six Position stock.

Texas Weapons Systems Dog Leg and aperture.

Tac 47 762 DIY Trigger guard.

G2 FCG

H@K front sight tig welded.

Tromix Charging Handle.

Surfire tri rail.

I almost dont want to get rid ov er... ... :beer:

awesome!! I find it funny thought that a Church is selling a semi auto shotgun to help inner city kids... its a great idea, just a bit ironic! Hope it goes well, I'll probably chip in, nice looking gun and good cause

I'll buy a ticket. Juggernaut, you and Tac47 going to post instructions for it on this thread?

This is all Juggs Deal, Im still wondering about the details my self.....

My bride is the smart one... we will have things "together" this evening...

I may start a new "official" thread with a link here and close this one....

The Church is not "officially" sanctioning this fundraiser.. but Pastor Bruce Cromwell is aware of it... and gave me the OK.

Basically.... We (with the help and charity of friends) are raising money for our Church...

I'll buy a ticket. Juggernaut, you and Tac47 going to post instructions for it on this thread?

This is all Juggs Deal, Im still wondering about the details my self.....

My bride is the smart one... we will have things "together" this evening...

I may start a new "official" thread with a link in this one and close it....

The Church is not "officially" sanctioning this fundraiser.. but Pastor Bruce Cromwell is aware of it... and gave me the OK.

Basically.... We (with the help and charity of friends) are raising money for our Church...

Can't wait for the press to get ahold of this one and go all ape shit......like they do when someone gives away an AK with the purchase of a new truck or something.....you may get a lot of extra PR out of this than you are expecting......That said, wish you well in the fund raiser!.....sadly i'm tapped out on the gun funds right now.....that is a beauty, would like to have that front sight set up on my x39

Let he who has no sword sell his garment to buy one..... we still live in a free country....

Not like we are arming the kids... Other than with the word of God.... But the Media may not like that either....

That is a sexy rifle... How long do we have to throw in for some tix?

PS: Major applause for this! Charity is the best way to help others in need, not through forced welfare!

Edited by camon