• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

107ur

AKS-74U and SLR107UR   Samson type 3 for Bulgarian rail, Vltor offset scout mount and G2 LED             Z

Not mine, but I saw this on Arfcom. The sickest SBR'd AK I've ever seen.             http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=98&t=129664&page=1&sr=0

Posted Images

I love my Spikes .22lr conversion kit. I'm running it on my C3 Defense lower, billet is sooo pretty, with a 10.5" barrel and SWR Spectre suppressor. Shooting Rem Sub-Sonics all you hear is the tiny bolt slap. I giggled tmy way through the first mag.:lolol:

C3withSpikes22kitSpectre.jpg

I love my Spikes .22lr conversion kit. I'm running it on my C3 Defense lower, billet is sooo pretty, with a 10.5" barrel and SWR Spectre suppressor. Shooting Rem Sub-Sonics all you hear is the tiny bolt slap. I giggled tmy way through the first mag.:lolol:

C3withSpikes22kitSpectre.jpg

22! Is it like shooting airsoft :lolol: :lolol: ??? Nice gun BTW :super:

Edited by bigsal
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I just got my Stamps back today, so I went ahead and built my AR's. It's late, I'm tired and I'm going to shoot them TOMORROW!!

http://www.revolverf...6&pictureid=265

On the left is a 5.56 with 7.5" barrel. It's using an Adams Arms Piston System with Eotech 516 and Troy Industries BUIS. The rail is a short 4" by Sampson specifically for the Adams Arms Piston System. It uses a Leavang Linear Compensator to push the muzzle blast away from the shooter. Magpul Mags are stippled by me. The Magpul Stock is an extra I had laying in my parts pile.

On the right is a Lone Wolf Lower with a 9mm Rock River Arms upper. The barrel is 8" and the foregrip is YHM. It also wears an EoTech 516, no BUIS, yet. It uses Glock Mags which have the basket weave ranger loops fabricated out of paracord (also done by me.) I'm waiting on my Form 4 to put a Trident on this bad boy.

post-25970-005163700 1284784169_thumb.jpg

Edited by rjrivero
  • Like 1

post-7054-069311500 1281495502_thumb.jpg

My son didn't know which to ask to hold first....then he just blerted out " CAN WE GO SHOOT'M DAD!!??"

Nice toys! I could'nt help but notice the Texas/Leatherwood stock on your Mac-10. Is your Mac one of the original Texas Mac's manufactured under Jim Leatherwood? Somehow I thought you had a Powder Springs Mac. Anyway, If you do have an original Texas Mac, they are one of the rarest, second only to the Jersey arms Mac, which less than five hundred were ever made. :killer:

Edited by macaholic
  • Like 1

SWEET Frick'n AR's man!! GREAT JOB!!

The .223 up close.

Thank you. I have quite a ways to go before I catch up to some of you guys but man I'm happy with my start!!! AR's are like pistachios. You'll always have more than one.

post-25970-023856500 1284843559_thumb.jpg

Edited by rjrivero
  • Like 1

I just got my Stamps back today, so I went ahead and built my AR's. It's late, I'm tired and I'm going to shoot them TOMORROW!!

Can you give a break down on what all is on these weapons?

I apologize. I would be happy to. I added it to post #38 so it would make more sense and I wouldn't have to re-attach the picture here cluttering things up.

Edited by rjrivero
  • Like 1

On the left is a 5.56 with 7.5" barrel. It's using an Adams Arms Piston System with Eotech 516 and Troy Industries BUIS. The rail is a short 4" by Sampson specifically for the Adams Arms Piston System. It uses a Leavang Linear Compensator to push the muzzle blast away from the shooter. Magpul Mags are stippled by me. The Magpul Stock is an extra I had laying in my parts pile.

On the right is a Lone Wolf Lower with a 9mm Rock River Arms upper. The barrel is 8" and the foregrip is YHM. It also wears an EoTech 516, no BUIS, yet. It uses Glock Mags which have the basket weave ranger loops fabricated out of paracord (also done by me.) I'm waiting on my Form 4 to put a Trident on this bad boy.

That looks like a pair of aces! 5.56 and 9mm, you've got the best of both worlds in any AR-15 configuration.:rolleyes:

Edited by macaholic
  • Like 1

Lone Star Arms "Locksmith" SBS. Build from clients previously converted gun. Just like all my other builds, taken down to the barrel and receiver and rebuilt from the bottom up. The customer had already installed one of Tony's signature trigger guards, which I like very much, and left on the gun.

The barrel was cut to 11.5" per the clients wishes. The client also wanted a breacher, so a mini breacher/brake installed to keep the overall barrel length as close as possible to the original 11.5" length.

The customer (a Texas DPS officer) wanted the gas block in the original position to allow as much grip space as possible, but also wanted the gun to cycle as wide a range as possible. Both goals were accomplished with this gun. It uses factory gas settings, features a full length forend, and cycles birdshot ranging from 1255 FPS, to tactical buck and slugs in the 1600 FPS range.

post-18546-036447300 1285698508_thumb.jpg post-18546-056045400 1285698549_thumb.jpg

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here's my S12. Started as a 19" stock gun now it's a 12" SBS

Added a 4th port and opened up the other 3 a little. It cycles great, every no and then some low brass shot short strokes. Think I need to open one of the ports just a little more and I should be good to go. Found the tighter the choke the better it runs.

post-20691-0-70217200-1288471720_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rusty truck
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Here is my multi-caliber SBR lower with Olympic 9mm upper.

post-4669-0-50533100-1302737505_thumb.jpg

It has a Hahn adapter to take Sten Magazines (cut 20 rounder in it with Tapco on the side)

Grip is custom made from two grips (CAA and cheapo - cost about $25 plus some epoxy)

Troy Front Sight

UTG rear sight (to add back-up irony)

Eotech 512

Yankee Hill FF Quadrail

Magpul grip

Vltor Modstock

Edited by BuffetDestroyer
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My little Draco SBR with BAKELITE furniture, A TWS 2nd gen Dog Leg Rail, And a Krebs Enhanced Safety lever.

I'm not a fan of the pistol grip plastic isn't very forgiving to the hand. (I also have big hands)

I'm thinking the US PALM Bakelite Orange Pistol Grip?

Also on the way is a rear flip sight and a CNCWorrior 4 piece Flash Hider.

..If they shipped it?

post-21780-0-78271000-1306115431_thumb.jpg

Edited by ZA_Survivalist
  • Like 1

cz.jpg

Ummm...ok, so this is actually an AOW. I hope you know that this still requires either a $200 Stamp on your Form 1 or a $5 Form 4 transfer tax.:eek:

Just curious which it is.

he lives in Finland

Be careful that the grip doesn't shear off while you are firing! I have not had good luck with the plastic ones that look like that and I sure wouldn't trust it with my hand that close to the muzzle! :excl:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...