NJ Legal Magazine Limit???

I found this on the NRA-ILA site regarding NJ:

Any magazine with a capacity greater than fifteen rounds is prohibited, even if there is no semi-automatic firearm to accompany the magazine unless the person has a registered "assault firearm" and the magazine is used for DCM sanctioned shooting matches.

Lolygagger :unsure:

I found this on the NRA-ILA site regarding NJ:

Any magazine with a capacity greater than fifteen rounds is prohibited, even if there is no semi-automatic firearm to accompany the magazine unless the person has a registered "assault firearm" and the magazine is used for DCM sanctioned shooting matches.

Lolygagger :unsure:

thanks for the info...now all i need to do is find a 15 round .308 mag...any help on that would be appreciated...

for legal answers you may need for state laws and other such nonsense that is illegal and a violation of our rights as americans, I have provided government links to legislature. you can find new jersey specific laws as well as the local new jersey laws for specfic cities and counties in the state legislature link in this thread Ive made:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=4206

new jersey is one of those states like NY where I live that you should really print out the state specific legislature and read it in it's entirety.

• 2 weeks later...