S12 Magazine Pouches

I saw'em, was thinking about picking one up. I didn't want to post, due to the, uh, rules. They only come in black (from the vendor I saw), from what I understand, but they still seem like a decent product.

Edited by elvis christ

I bought one of these. Good stopgap measure until I find something else. Holds a MD20 drum and 5 10 round mags. 12 round mags are too tall and then it won't snap. Which if that is the case it will hold another box of shells too if your not worried about it snaping. http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=143598898

I use the old surplus Canvas 4x40 round Romy AK mag pouch to hold 4 AGP mags. They need a little stretching out to work however they can be had for less then $10. There is a picture in my gallery of my first Saiga 12 with one in the picture.

If I wanted something more modern I think I would check out the Vest Guy!

Edited by Azrial

This is what I use for the S12:

us_gear_M1_ammo_bag_main.jpg

The good old surplus US M-1 ammunition bag. It's a lot bigger than it looks. I can carry 4 ten round mags, 2 five round mags, and a box of shells in the bag, and still have room for eye protection, ear plugs , etc. Think all together the bag and sling cost me around 15 bucks.

I do have a nice chest rig I had custom made that will carry 3 ten round S12 mags plus a couple in a dump pouch, but I use it for my AK 74 these days... :killer:

I have a black molle agp mag pouch that was custom made for me that i'm not using any more. I have 2 others that are mounted to my bag. This third one is of no use. I was thinking about selling it, but i can't think of why anyone would just want one.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/uploads/monthly_09_2009/msg-18659-12542779332162.jpeg

It works great though.