E-Tac GoGun Talon BreacherBrake

A breaching brake that isn't a constant hazard to one's own flesh?! Nice.

I gotta say I really like the looks of it too. It looks sufficiently "mean", (but more importantly, functional), without being over the top, and thus cheesy.

Another nice design from GoGun. I like your Twisterpucs as well, (I own 3). Keep up the good work! :up:

Edited by post-apocalyptic

These are realy nice Brakes. Use the CSS code in the Promo box to get the forum 5% off.

http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/servlet/-strse-345/Saiga-12-Breacher-Brake/Detail?sfs=16ba913f

If yall made a smaller version for an ar15 I would sport it hehe

Well, we now have AR15/M16 556 Talon made with a 308, 7.62x39 next week. We will post pictures and other info next week. The look and size are the same except for deeper ports.

Jammer

• Like 1

Well, we now have AR15/M16 556 Talon made with a 308, 7.62x39 next week. We will post pictures and other info next week. The look and size are the same except for deeper ports.

Jammer

Here is inside scoop for forum members. I test fired the Talon BreacherBrake in .223 on AR15 for ETAC. You guys will not believe how good it is shooting because I shot it my self and I cant believe it! Extremely soft shooting and no front sight movement at all with iron sights. Hope to Scope test it later. I have shot brakes as soft but they all have big concussion which is fun for a while but gets old. This has a very satisfying deep report with recoil like a .22.

For those folks that want it small, it is not. It is very similar in size to the S12 Brake. At first it seemed too big to me but after a short while I loved the look and feel. Gives the shooter a lot of confidence. Looks for the official posts this week.

Edited by Rabid Robert

Hey, how would this work on the end of a Polychoke? Just a thought.

I bet it would look awsome, and the fact that they offer them in the white is a nice feature for that...

It might look awesome, but it'd add a lot of length to the gun for questionable benefit. I recently switched from the vented Polychoke to the non-vented on my gun cause I couldn't justify the extra length, (and it was a pain in the ass to clean).

• Like 1

Jammer

Here is inside scoop for forum members. I test fired the Talon BreacherBrake in .223 on AR15 for ETAC. You guys will not believe how good it is shooting because I shot it my self and I cant believe it! Extremely soft shooting and no front sight movement at all with iron sights. Hope to Scope test it later. I have shot brakes as soft but they all have big concussion which is fun for a while but gets old. This has a very satisfying deep report with recoil like a .22.

For those folks that want it small, it is not. It is very similar in size to the S12 Brake. At first it seemed too big to me but after a short while I loved the look and feel. Gives the shooter a lot of confidence. Looks for the official posts this week.

Sweet cant wait to see it :super:

post-6356-12566733259196_thumb.jpg

Damn.... that looks like something a Necromonger would have on the end of his rifle.... (you know, the Necromongers from the book/movie "The Chronicles of Riddick" ;))

That's one smoke'n contemporary looking design for a rifle muzzle comp/brake!

Another home -run from Esteban and crew.

:super: . . . . :super: . . . . :super: . . . . :super: . . . . :super: . . . . :super:

Forgive my ignorance, but could you even use a rifle for door-breaching? If you could, I'm thinking that the 5.56mm round would be a poor choice for it. :unsure:

You can use a 5.56 on a padlock and hasp setup in a pinch, but true door breaching? I wouldn't think so.

Forgive my ignorance, but could you even use a rifle for door-breaching? If you could, I'm thinking that the 5.56mm round would be a poor choice for it. :unsure:

You can use a 5.56 on a padlock and hasp setup in a pinch, but true door breaching? I wouldn't think so.

Ok.. bout what I figured. You won't be shooting hinges/deadbolts off any doors with a 5.56mm. I just wonder why they put the "talons" on the brakes they've made for rifles. Seems pointless. *shrug*

The design does look cool and probably works decently to reduce felt recoil and tame muzzle rise, but the "talons" are pure tacticool.. with no real purpose. To each his own, I s'pose.

You can't or shouldn't.

The picture says, Talon BreacherBrake for Rifles because it's a Talon BreacherBrake design, but for rifles.

The final name for it is just Talon Brake.

Craig

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...