Mounting a sling with Tromix stock & handguard in place

OK guys....what options do I have regarding mounting a sling to my gun with Tony's folding stock and Galil style handguard installed? Obviously, the Galil style handguard doesn't have the sling mount that the stock forend has. I see a threaded hole on the side of the folding mechanism - is that meant for installation of a rear sling mount? What can I do up front - do they make a clamp-on swivel big enough to go on a S-12 barrel, or have y'all done it another way?

• 6 months later...

Been too busy working (and actually shooting the gun) to get this done yet, so does anyone have any suggestions on a front swivel that would work in this application? What is the thread size on that front screw - is there a swivel that would screw in as a direct replacement?

If its an ACE hinge, it should have included a sling swivel (mine did). I'd contact them about purchasing one.

For the rear swivel, yes, I know that. I'm looking for what to use for the front swivel. Not really interested in a single point setup unless that's all I can get to work.