COD4:

~When a guy goes into last stand, he's often immune for a second and while falling. This isn't noticeable in console, because you can't aim fast anyway. But when you shoot a guy 6 times with your M-14, if you did it quickly it doesn't count. He was immune to the last 5, enjoy your pistol death.

~Noobs are punished with the worst kits.

~Shotgun pellets DISAPPEAR after 10 yards. They don't make holes or do damage beyond that, they just disappear. I got gold auto and red pump and never played the game again.

~Punkbuster never works, on any computer that I've ever seen. Everybody I know was unable to play in punkbuster required servers, which is over 99% of them. After six months of the game being out, it became all but one or two or them at a time. Nobody I know can play that game online anymore, it is impossible, it is a wasted $50. The CD is a coaster with a hole in the center. This applies to COD5 as well. 100% unplayable, we all lost our $50.

~Hardcore mode was awesome, all games need that. Non-hardcore on PC was as bad as Halo on console.

~Cars explode ridiculously. Cars. Do. Not. Explode.

COD4,2:

~No dedicated servers, no mods, no admins, no game. This means it will literally be unplayable, a junk console port. Everybody that buys it for PC is going to do it because they didn't realize these things, and they're going to be PISSED. At least with COD4 and 5 I got to play the game for a couple weeks before all support bugged out and the game became worthless. This one is going to be RELEASED worthless.

I played COD4 on console, I don't know how you can stand that shit. I aimed at a guy 50 yards away, lined up the dot on his head, another enemy ran past him. The dot followed behind the new guy for 20 yards while I tried to keep myself from tearing the controller in half. The game plays itself, faggotry.

faggotry.jpg

Well said. BF1942 dedicated servers kickass if you haven't played them yet. Graphically the game seems a little dated now but still very fun IMO.

As for auto aim... I turn that crap off for the reasons you describe plus its only for the weak. I think it should be unusable in Hardcore.

This. BF42 still kicks the crap out of everything else.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hiding i think are for noobs. when u corner yerself n lay claymores around you, u show no type of skills. sure its real life situation type stuff, but cmon thid is a video game. isint that boring to j

You know... I was seriously looking forward to this game. I have always LOVED the Call of Duty series and have had many LANs just playing the first one. I own COD4 on both Xbox360 and PC and have gone

Well if you have it preordered there is a new site up for a chance to win some nifty stuff suprizeattack.com

Posted Images

I never played it, I was doing Day of Defeat, which is the best game I've ever played. I didn't like BF2, though. It had bugs that after a few months of patches made the game unplayable. On launch it freezes, and no amount of time spent reinstalling things made it work. Another waste of time. 2142 was fun though, much much less vehicle whoring in it, and you could actually shoot down planes.

I found the list of the shotguns that will be making an appearance in MW2. Despite rumors to the contrary the Saiga 12 will not be included! :eek: Instead we get.

1.) SPAS-12 - Are you serious? Who has used this heavy ass thing since 1987? I think the Miami Vice production kept the Franchi line running an extra 3 years by itself. IMO this belongs in GTA Vice City.

2.) Winchester 1887 - Gained a revival of sorts in pop-culture thanks to its use as the Terminator 2 gun (also Van Pelt's original weapon in Jumanji) . Usually I would applaud this more esoteric choice in a game (as in COD5's inclusion of the FG42) . However, I think this one belongs in Infinity Ward's other project, Call of Duty: African Safari 1905, Teddy Roosevelt Edition.

3.) AA-12 - <Sigh> Ok, I may get flamed for this, but while a cool weapon overall, what can it do better than a select-fire Saiga 12 with an MD20 drum? It can do it much more expensively that's for sure. Reliability vs AK, anyone? Also, what military uses this beast? Clearly a Futureweapons fanboy programmer's choice who has never handled a shotgun (or gotten laid for that matter), like the dude from Spike's Ultimate Warrior show .

4.) Armsel Striker - Again the last time I saw this piece..OS, it was in Robocop. These guys need to stop watching HBO at 3am, seriously. Infinity Ward will probably neuter the capacity of this in multiplayer so it holds 4 rds....Useless.

5 & 6) Benelli M1014 and the Winchester 1200 - Sensible choices and actually used IRL.

Edited by 690gr

400px-MW2AUGA1.jpg

HAHAHA the stupidity of COD continues! An AUG raised flattop with an AUG carrying handle mounted on it. Twenty feet of rise, mallninjas ahoy!

A Tavor, but only the Micro.

A PP2000, what is this, RainbowSix3? Who has seen that gun anywhere else?

Oh crap, an FAL. Now I'm gonna have to borrow it from somebody to see how bad they screwed up the FAL. I can't wait to see a railled FAL with an M-4 carry handle on it, with a rail glued to that, with an AUG carry handle scope attached to that.

Remember how in COD:4 when you added the $20 walmart reddot to a gun for multiplayer it put a rail on your rail and the sight on that second rail?

Wow, I was hoping that you guys were going to be swooning over this game! I got one of the ultra rare Camo promotional ball caps tonight for COD2 and I was going to sell it here for enough to get me a Saiga 5.45x39! :lolol:

Wow, I was hoping that you guys were going to be swooning over this game! I got one of the ultra rare Camo promotional ball caps tonight for COD2 and I was going to sell it here for enough to get me a Saiga 5.45x39! :lolol:

I'm sure console gamers are going to swoon over it like crazy. That worked for the Halo games, they did really well.

It's just a massive failure of a PC game.

And I will be playing ALL day today!

Since I have fuck all else to do for the next week or two as my leg heals from the surgery, I went ahead and bought the game.

I started playing it on "recruit." That is too easy of a level. I have yet to die and am on the airfield.

I may or may not be torrenting a game I may or may not be refusing to purchase.

I'm refusing to buy.

I am going to play it all night though, on a console. I'm gonna probably get 1 or 2 kills in that time, while trying not to smash my cousin's controller over my knee. Seriously, since we've known that a keyboard and mouse are better than a controller all this time, and they're cheaper too, all use of a controller is purposely trying to make games worse. That's right, trying to make gaming worse. Assholes.

I hope you UNLOCK the FAL quickly so I can at least look cool while I die over and over and whine about how shitty the game is. But I'll spend some time with my cousin, so it'll be fun.

COD4:

~When a guy goes into last stand, he's often immune for a second and while falling. This isn't noticeable in console, because you can't aim fast anyway. But when you shoot a guy 6 times with your M-14, if you did it quickly it doesn't count. He was immune to the last 5, enjoy your pistol death.

~Noobs are punished with the worst kits.

~Shotgun pellets DISAPPEAR after 10 yards. They don't make holes or do damage beyond that, they just disappear. I got gold auto and red pump and never played the game again.

~Punkbuster never works, on any computer that I've ever seen. Everybody I know was unable to play in punkbuster required servers, which is over 99% of them. After six months of the game being out, it became all but one or two or them at a time. Nobody I know can play that game online anymore, it is impossible, it is a wasted $50. The CD is a coaster with a hole in the center. This applies to COD5 as well. 100% unplayable, we all lost our $50.

~Hardcore mode was awesome, all games need that. Non-hardcore on PC was as bad as Halo on console.

~Cars explode ridiculously. Cars. Do. Not. Explode.

COD4,2:

~No dedicated servers, no mods, no admins, no game. This means it will literally be unplayable, a junk console port. Everybody that buys it for PC is going to do it because they didn't realize these things, and they're going to be PISSED. At least with COD4 and 5 I got to play the game for a couple weeks before all support bugged out and the game became worthless. This one is going to be RELEASED worthless.

I played COD4 on console, I don't know how you can stand that shit. I aimed at a guy 50 yards away, lined up the dot on his head, another enemy ran past him. The dot followed behind the new guy for 20 yards while I tried to keep myself from tearing the controller in half. The game plays itself, faggotry.

Massive rep points for this post. :super:

Anyone play Forgotten Hope for BF1942 or BF2? I still do.

Played some COD4 on PC today to remember the good times when my ping is under 50ms. I forgot how much Juggernaut sucks the massive dong. Quickly went to a hardcore server.

Usually when I played on 360 my loadout would be an M16, whatever pistol(lol pistol in normal mode), 3x frag for massive grenade spam, the deeper penetration one and the more damage one.

On PC I put a lot more thought into it for hardcore mode. I roll with an HK G3 silenced, a USP 45 Silenced, Dead silence(no sound when moving), UAV jammer, and bandolier(more ammoz).

On console because of the lack of precision movements with the mouse having a weapon that spams bullets is the better choice, but I find myself using more semi-auto stuff on the PC because I can make much more efficient kills.

Since I have fuck all else to do for the next week or two as my leg heals from the surgery, I went ahead and bought the game.

I started playing it on "recruit." That is too easy of a level. I have yet to die and am on the airfield.

I hope the surgery went well and you are feeling better soon.

Do you play online?

The online play is pretty damn good!

It can be a little frustrating at times but they did a really good job with this game.

It's worth checking out.

EDIT

Beware of the 13 year old snipers! (Pricks)

Edited by THE RIPPER

Last stand is a bunch of bullshit too! I hate when you drop a guy and he goes into last stand. Lets say the map "Overgrown". He's ACROSS the map and pins you down with his pistol. "I need back up, there's a guy with a pistol 200 yards out that's got me pinned. Help!" I have an M 16 or a G 3 in my hand though. Is that gay or what?

The Last Stand BASTARDS can crawl in this game!

Edited by THE RIPPER

I have been playing this game quite a bit today. I was a little hesitant about liking it at first because of some of the stuff I have seen about it online, but all in all I think it is a pretty fun game. There are a few things wrong with it like the guns that are ridiculous, and the riot shield, and there is a need for more smaller maps, but other than that is is pretty good. I mostly play on hardcore as I dont like having to shoot someone 15 times to kill them. I think I enjoy it more than some because I realize that it is a just game and they are not going to have every minute ballistic detail correct, and there are going to be some discrepancies in the correctness of the weapons. I think if a game was completely accurate to real life combat it would probably not be very fun to play. That is just my .02 anyways.

Do you play online?

It can be a little frustrating at times but they did a really good job with this game.

It's worth checking out.

EDIT

My daughter is the online player. I suck online for some reason. I agree with you about the 13 year olds who murder your ass right away. Pisses me off.

My daughter's gamer-tag is "Caysi." Look for me online and add me to your friends list and we'll meet up. Warning - I suck online. lol

I think much of my problem is that I can't rapidly turn and fire and hit anything. What's your gamer-tag?

I normally just play the scenarios they have on the disc. It's tough enough to kill the artificial intelligence. When faced with a 13 year old, I generally get my ass kicked. It's amazing how much better a 13 year old is than the fucking computer. The difference is incredible.

Do you play online?

It's worth checking out.

EDIT

My daughter is the online player. I suck online for some reason. I agree with you about the 13 year olds who murder your ass right away. Pisses me off.

My daughter's gamer-tag is "Caysi." Look for me online and add me to your friends list and we'll meet up. Warning - I suck online. lol

I think much of my problem is that I can't rapidly turn and fire and hit anything. What's your gamer-tag?

I normally just play the scenarios they have on the disc. It's tough enough to kill the artificial intelligence. When faced with a 13 year old, I generally get my ass kicked. It's amazing how much better a 13 year old is than the fucking computer. The difference is incredible.

THE RIPPER 69

See you out there!

THE RIPPER 69

See you out there!

Ripper, I got your multiple requests for game play.

I actually made it into a live room - it may have been one you were in. I fucking died three times in about two minutes and left. A couple of the times you sent messages to me I was in the midst of a huge fight in the campaign mode and didn't want to leave. I am at the point in the campaign mode where they douse you with gas, the guy chucks the cigar in on you and you burn alive.

We'll get it together sooner or later.

I need you to show me how not to get sniped by those 13 year olds.

The riot shield stops .50 ammo, WTF BULL!

Hell, the riot shield stops 9mm ammo, WTF BULL!

I agree with you about the strength of the riot shield. LOL

You should send them a message. Tell them to check with us (on this forum) before deciding about weapons' capabilities, strengths and destructive powers.

Shit, we'd do it for free and the game would be a lot more realistic.

Edited by Bounce12